Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

is that a typo, or did this come in at half what you estimated a few weeks ago?

@Ford Motor Company @mrlevine f@@king hell! At this rate it’s 2.5 year wait for a reservation on day3 when you’re filling walk-in orders and others out of step. Screw your allocation bait and switch on customers.
the region gave me an estimate at the beginning of the year around 100
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry to hear that Tom.

@Ford Motor Company and @mrlevine going back on their commitment to all of your reservation holders to bow to their preferred dealers really screwed a lot of people who trusted them at their word. @mrlevine should resign after being forced to go back on his word so blatantly.
Levine was also the one that stated publicly back when the MY'22 order banks were to open that orders could be transferred to other dealerships. There is a thread that has the title worded such that it was a quote from Levine. 20 + pages later and people waiting weeks/months to transfer their order only to learn that it is another lie by Levine. For someone who is the public mouthpiece for Ford, he has done a lousy job of it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Today we received our full year 2022 Bronco #: 53

They also stated it might change for better or worse
:oops: WOW!!!!!! they just threw all the reservation holders in the deep end of the pool.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:oops: WOW!!!!!! they just threw all the reservation holders in the deep end of the pool.
It's not just reservation holders. But dealers such as Tom and Zach are left trying their best in keeping those reservation holders afloat.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's not just reservation holders. But dealers such as Tom and Zach are left trying their best in keeping those reservation holders afloat.
I really feel bad for Zach...he has more orders, PLUS he started taking Bronco Sport orders @ 6% under invoice (which is about a 1k+ loss under net/net) to gain more allocation based on the formula being monthly...now the formula is back to a full year #

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really feel bad for Zach...he has more orders, PLUS he started taking Bronco Sport orders @ 6% under invoice (which is about a 1k+ loss under net/net) to gain more allocation based on the formula being monthly...now the formula is back to a full year #
Ford is really playing hardball which is unfortunate.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel bad for both of you. You and he have been nothing but transparent. We know the goalposts have moved. Many Ford defenders say that reservation holders should have known better that dealers getting more orders than what could be filled by traditional allocation rules when those traditional allocation rules were never part of the original promise. But some of us still believe that a man's word means something. Shame on us for believing that Ford would honor their word.

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel bad for both of you. You and he have been nothing but transparent. We know the goalposts have moved. Many Ford defenders say that reservation holders should have known better that dealers getting more orders than what could be filled by traditional allocation rules when those traditional allocation rules were never part of the original promise. But some of us still believe that a man's word means something. Shame on us for believing that Ford would honor their word.
@Ford Motor Company @mrlevine

Sponsored

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today we received our full year 2022 Bronco #: 53

They also stated it might change for better or worse
Tom, just to confirm, those 53 will not be built in order of your list correct? Will be random essentially based on build specs/luck?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tom, just to confirm, those 53 will not be built in order of your list correct? Will be random essentially based on build specs/luck?
they will not be built in exact order bc of contraints...Ford will look at the timestamp of the order, see if its buildable (contraints), and skip to the next order if you dont have a buildable configuration

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they will not be built in exact order bc of contraints...Ford will look at the timestamp of the order, see if its buildable (contraints), and skip to the next order if you dont have a buildable configuration
Damn, so bummed :cry:, guess I'm out. I'm #54 on the list LOL final slap in the face. I can't wait another year w/ my current vehicle situation. Not your fault Tom, appreciate you and your team! Ford royally f'ed this one up, went from potential customer for life to such a bad taste in my mouth I don't think I'll ever consider another Ford. Looks like 2022 Tundra it is! Good luck to you all.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Allocation > Commodities > Timestamp.
Sponsored