Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Soon + Wildtrak (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The process they did for me was:
- They sent me the order guide and price list (Thurs 9/22), and requested any changes to my prior build specs.
- I added the aux switches to my 2022 order and sent them the updated list.
- They sent me the DORA to inspect and approve. They also said they needed a copy of the signed DORA and a copy of my drivers license.
- I e-mailed back saying 'I approve' the DORA and got an e-mailed confirmation from Ford within an hour.
- I scanned the signed DORA and my DL and e-mailed it to them on Sun 9/25.
- Heard back the next day stating the order was complete.... and now I wait for Ford to build it.

I did not get a signed order agreement nor a copy of the COVP documents.... I'm trusting them on that, they surely appear to know what they are doing!
what email should i be contacting? the old one I have does not work :(
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got an email from Ford yesterday confirming my order for a Bronco raptor in Code red.

and now my account on Ford.com has a picture of that Raptor

it should be a Velocity Blue Basesquatch

so I emailed Chapman and am waiting to hear back

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
The process they did for me was:
- They sent me the order guide and price list (Thurs 9/22), and requested any changes to my prior build specs.
- I added the aux switches to my 2022 order and sent them the updated list.
- They sent me the DORA to inspect and approve. They also said they needed a copy of the signed DORA and a copy of my drivers license.
- I e-mailed back saying 'I approve' the DORA and got an e-mailed confirmation from Ford within an hour.
- I scanned the signed DORA and my DL and e-mailed it to them on Sun 9/25.
- Heard back the next day stating the order was complete.... and now I wait for Ford to build it.

I did not get a signed order agreement nor a copy of the COVP documents.... I'm trusting them on that, they surely appear to know what they are doing!
Pretty much my exact experience. I called Ford a few days later to make sure the order was properly transferred to a 23' (I received the email directly from Ford but can't help being OCD...) and that the process was still on track.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ashlie@chapman

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everyone! Just wanted to keep our customers in the loop....we're going through our unscheduled orders to get everyone's specs updated for 23MY, we appreciate everyone's patience!! Ford may be deleting orders still in 99 status after November...to be proactive and avoid any orders getting deleted, we're just taking the order out of 99 and making them active priorities so that you have a chance to update specs as needed. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] or 267-483-9747 if you have any questions or concerns. :)

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone! Just wanted to keep our customers in the loop....we're going through our unscheduled orders to get everyone's specs updated for 23MY, we appreciate everyone's patience!! Ford may be deleting orders still in 99 status after November...to be proactive and avoid any orders getting deleted, we're just taking the order out of 99 and making them active priorities so that you have a chance to update specs as needed. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] or 267-483-9747 if you have any questions or concerns. :)
Isn’t that the point? That IF it is still in 99 status it isn’t an active order and SHOULD be purged? This way dealerships are not getting “dealer stock” thru a loophole?

Just my own thoughts…..As I can see this happening at all dealerships, therefore there is no improvement on purging orders and getting Broncos into the hands of those with an “Active Order”.

Sorry if I misunderstand, just a guy with a 2021 “Unscheduled Clean” order , pushed to 2022, now again to a 2023….

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have to agree with @Little Foot. 99ers that don't respond by Oct 21st or whatever the cut off date is should be dropped, as Ford intended. They probably already got their Bronco from a local dealer order.

Maybe if you want to be nice put them at 98 priority lol

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Isn’t that the point? That IF it is still in 99 status it isn’t an active order and SHOULD be purged? This way dealerships are not getting “dealer stock” thru a loophole?

Just my own thoughts…..As I can see this happening at all dealerships, therefore there is no improvement on purging orders and getting Broncos into the hands of those with an “Active Order”.

Sorry if I misunderstand, just a guy with a 2021 “Unscheduled Clean” order , pushed to 2022, now again to a 2023….
This post suggests a 2023 order can be entered without the COVP being finalized:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dealer-with-your-name-and-order-number.55419/

I do not expect this ^^^ to be how the COVP procedure actually works, that info hasn't yet been passed down to the customers, and maybe the dealers haven't been informed yet either.

I do agree with your point..... that stale orders need to to purged from the order banks. Perhaps the COVP is performed after 2023 orders are put in?..... and those orders which don't meet the COVP requirements will then be eliminated.

I haven't yet inquired with Chapman whether my COVP has been approved, I'll give them some time to get caught up with all their orders first.
Has anyone else inquired as to their COVP status?

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the Ford email that my order is confirmed, but no one from Chapman contacted me regarding submitting anything for COVP yet.

Fairly_Optimistic

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Soon + Wildtrak (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the Ford email that my order is confirmed, but no one from Chapman contacted me regarding submitting anything for COVP yet.
Had the same thing happen - Talked to them today. They are trying to confirm every order so they dont slip through the cracks - they have over 350 orders, so trying to be proactive. They can adjust anything you want, but want everyone's orders to stay intact.
Was sent the price sheet shortly after and asked to submit my changes.

Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
here's an EXAMPLE of what I received from Ashlie after I asked for conformation.
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider covp verificatio

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked about the regular Heritage edition. I was told they didn't think they would receive one as they didn't get a single Everglades built this year.
I kept my same build - only so I could get my order in the 2023 system.
I will closely monitor the new information going forward.
I have every intention of changing my order to a Cactus Grey Heritage , 2.7, 10 speed auto with aux switches.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman has responded very quickly to every email that I have sent them to confirm my order.
They sent a new DORA for the 2023 order, asked me to sign and return with a copy of my drivers license. Then they sent a confirmation of COVP from Ford.

Ford also sent an email that my order had been placed and then another that the order had been updated with my changes/corrections to the order.

I would recommend reaching out to them rather than waiting for Chapman to contact you.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chapman has responded very quickly to every email that I have sent them to confirm my order.
They sent a new DORA for the 2023 order, asked me to sign and return with a copy of my drivers license. Then they sent a confirmation of COVP from Ford.

Ford also sent an email that my order had been placed and then another that the order had been updated with my changes/corrections to the order.

I would recommend reaching out to them rather than waiting for Chapman to contact you.
Im not sure if it was because of these posts, or just dumb luck, but they did reach out and get me set up for ‘23 today. They have been very responsive every time I’ve reached out in the past. I was just being patient because I know they have a bunch of people to check in with.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This post suggests a 2023 order can be entered without the COVP being finalized:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dealer-with-your-name-and-order-number.55419/

I do not expect this ^^^ to be how the COVP procedure actually works, that info hasn't yet been passed down to the customers, and maybe the dealers haven't been informed yet either.

I do agree with your point..... that stale orders need to to purged from the order banks. Perhaps the COVP is performed after 2023 orders are put in?..... and those orders which don't meet the COVP requirements will then be eliminated.

I haven't yet inquired with Chapman whether my COVP has been approved, I'll give them some time to get caught up with all their orders first.
Yes orders can be entered without COVP. Most dealers are having their customers sign the order preview sheet (DORA) and returning it with a copy of their DL to be submitted to Ford for COVP.

In theory all orders can be updated to an orderable priority code and COVP will prevent the unapproved orders from being scheduled.
Sponsored