Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There have been 30+ Broncos delivered over the last two weeks according to United Road Logistics. The line is definitely moving even though the list hasn't been updated.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There have been 30+ Broncos delivered over the last two weeks according to United Road Logistics. The line is definitely moving even though the list hasn't been updated.
Tom posted that the list was essentially obsolete, since FORD wasn't pulling builds in order due to constraints.

I've mentioned before we've gone from a line to a pool. Hit them up and they can let you know where you stand.

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tom posted that the list was essentially obsolete, since FORD wasn't pulling builds in order due to constraints.

I've mentioned before we've gone from a line to a pool. Hit them up and they can let you know where you stand.
My build was just delivered to Chapman last week so I'm all set with updates. I was just trying to give a little feedback to those still waiting since I've been obsessively refreshing the convoy tracker for a couple of weeks now.

You're definitely right about it being a pool due to constraints. However, it seems like the allocation situation might be improving based on the 30 Broncos that rolled in recently. Hopefully Ford is finally opening things up to take care of the early reservation holders still waiting.

Narcotizer

Wildtrak
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My was delivered Sunday. They say they are really backed up and it can take “weeks” to get things ready to take delivery 🤷🏼‍♂️ So still waiting to hear from a manager to set up the appointment.

For the price protection, you have to call the Ford marketing department at 1800-334-4375. Navigate to SUV and then ask for bronco team. They give you the certificate information and then you give that to the dealer.

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My was delivered Sunday. They say they are really backed up and it can take “weeks” to get things ready to take delivery 🤷🏼‍♂️ So still waiting to hear from a manager to set up the appointment.

For the price protection, you have to call the Ford marketing department at 1800-334-4375. Navigate to SUV and then ask for bronco team. They give you the certificate information and then you give that to the dealer.
Mine was delivered Friday the 5th still patiently waiting.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Early August arrival to Horsham and I was lucky enough to be contacted that it was my time and took delivery today. I meant to grab a pic there but was too excited. Everyone was great and got me in and out pretty quickly. Between the deal and the level of service I received today, it's definitely been my best dealership experience. Good luck to those waiting, keep the faith. I know it's tough.

PXL_20220812_212040864~2.jpg

Stgalz55

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got a shipped/in transit status today 8/16 after being in production since 1/19, built 6/2 and ford chat said its on the train now (Norfolk southern) hopefully will reach Chapman soon. Said est delivery date is 8/18 which I dont believe but at least there is movement. Hopefully some more chapman orders on same train as mine.

Chawkbone

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any out of staters waiting for them to get temp tags still?

Sponsored

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you registered it in your state already?
There is a 7 day window to transfer the registration in MA if you sell the old car before buying the new one. For whatever reason MA doesn't recognize out of state temp plates.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going back to the list of orders on page 183, I counted 116 orders from July '20 reservations. Another 54 for the remaining '20. It was naive of me to think they would take a '22 Special Edition Everglades order from 3/21 and build that in front of so many other people. I'm probably still behind over 175 previously ordered vehicles. I guess it didn't cost me anything except a little sanity. 🤪
Sponsored