Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going back to the list of orders on page 183, I counted 116 orders from July '20 reservations. Another 54 for the remaining '20. It was naive of me to think they would take a '22 Special Edition Everglades order from 3/21 and build that in front of so many other people. I'm probably still behind over 175 previously ordered vehicles. I guess it didn't cost me anything except a little sanity. 🤪
I'm one of those July reservations. I would love to see what that list looks like now. It is six months old.

I'm really hoping I'm one of the first MY2023 builds.
Sponsored

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm one of those July reservations. I would love to see what that list looks like now. It is six months old.

Me to a July reservation. would be great to see how many ahead of me have left list or have gotten their Broncos

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bright side of having no list for 6 months is that we will actually see somewhat of a dent in it. 🙃

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They answer emails timely but I know Tom was treated really poorly on this website last year and has since been off it. I bet they won't update because the probably have crap customers that hold them to that list even though most should know ford has no rhyme or reason to how they are producing.

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still on the list from February '21. I'm on the fence about keeping my order and waiting for clarification on MY23 price protection. I still love the vehicle and had a great time at Off-Roadeo but I can wait until MY24 or MY25 to see how the Mod Top shakes out and see what the refresh looks like. Also the Peak Blue is peaking(piqued) my interest as my current order is Velocity Blue but at times it doesn't feel dark enough.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I am a first few days timestamp. Ford told me last week to expect a rollover to 23, but with the usual commodity, allocations blah and no further commitment to timing. Chapman said earlier in the year they only expected around 50 allocations.
Would be good for @DealerInsider to provide an update?

Ashlie@chapman

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am a first few days timestamp. Ford told me last week to expect a rollover to 23, but with the usual commodity, allocations blah and no further commitment to timing. Chapman said earlier in the year they only expected around 50 allocations.
Would be good for @DealerInsider to provide an update?
Hey! Unfortunately, we do not have any information regarding 23MY allocation or commodity constraints yet, but we can keep you posted as we get more information. From what ford has told us, they're only opening the order bank mid-September for current unscheduled reservation/order holders. New retail orders cannot be entered until later in the year

Ashlie@chapman

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe @Ashlie@chapman could give some info as to where things stand. Haven’t seen ‘em around in a bit though.
Hey! While we don't know what our allocation will be for 23MY yet or what the commodity constraints will be, we have heard from ford that the order bank will only be opening in september for current unscheduled orders. They will not be accepting new retail orders until later in the year. We have stopped keeping a list based on reservation/timestamp due to ford not following it...they're prioritizing buildable specs
Sponsored