Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I picked it up Saturday I think they said there was another one picked up
Any advice you can give concerning pick up? Anything you wish you knew before?

Sponsored

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting I’m just trying to see what the constraints are if there is any rhyme or reason to what is being built.

Fairly_Optimistic

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Soon + Wildtrak (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got a confirmed order email but havent spoken with anyone from Champan to update my order. Gave a call in and left a voicemail. Is there someone else I should be contacting?

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any advice you can give concerning pick up? Anything you wish you knew before?
Everything went smooth the dealership was great only problem was I got the loan through a credit union and they were overnighting the check and it didn’t get there when they said it would other than that everything went good

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got a confirmed order email but havent spoken with anyone from Champan to update my order. Gave a call in and left a voicemail. Is there someone else I should be contacting?
Same here. They contacted me yesterday but I didn’t confirm anything yet. Email came today. Lots of stuff missing so ??

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

After your order was placed for 2023, did you guys sign anything for Chapman to lock in pricing, etc? I Just got an email today saying my order was placed. Just curious because I'll probably need to call tomorrow.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The process they did for me was:
- They sent me the order guide and price list (Thurs 9/22), and requested any changes to my prior build specs.
- I added the aux switches to my 2022 order and sent them the updated list.
- They sent me the DORA to inspect and approve. They also said they needed a copy of the signed DORA and a copy of my drivers license.
- I e-mailed back saying 'I approve' the DORA and got an e-mailed confirmation from Ford within an hour.
- I scanned the signed DORA and my DL and e-mailed it to them on Sun 9/25.
- Heard back the next day stating the order was complete.... and now I wait for Ford to build it.

I did not get a signed order agreement nor a copy of the COVP documents.... I'm trusting them on that, they surely appear to know what they are doing!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the guide, pricing, and a request for changes or how to proceed. Did nothing so far but they placed the order. No DL or DORA. No DL on file either. Maybe just trying to make sure none fall through the cracks?

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

- They sent me the order guide and price list (Thurs 9/22), and requested any changes to my prior build specs.
- They sent me the DORA to inspect and approve. They also said they needed a copy of the signed DORA and a copy of my drivers license.
- I e-mailed back saying 'I approve' the DORA and got an e-mailed confirmation from Ford within an hour.
- Heard back the next day stating the order was complete.... and now I wait for Ford to build it.

I did not get a signed order agreement nor a copy of the COVP documents.... I'm trusting them on that, they surely appear to know what they are doing!
Thanks for the information with this process. I'll have to call them tomorrow. Unfortunately, I hadn't received any of this correspondence.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly the same for me.

PD63

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX - SOLD, 2023 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reached out to Ashlie, she sent me the order guide, I told her I'd like to keep my previous order and then I got an order confirmed email from Ford
Sponsored