Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which Icon setup are you looking at for the 2 door BL?

I was thinking of adding Eibach springs to give a stance a bit higher than SAS, adding real 35s once the 33s wear out, and calling it good at least until the warranty runs out. This is a pretty cheap way to get something at least as good as SAS and take advantage of the existing Bilsteins. But I'm always curious to hear about other options.
I haven't decided how much $$$$ I want to spend yet
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is too funny. Found exactly what I wanted at another dealer at a MSRP price. Pulled the trigger, Cancelled the order I had with Chapman and literally the next day people strat getting notified they are scheduled. Roll of the dice I guess. But have a 2 door WT Lux with towing sitting in my drive now.
Were you able to apply the $2500 cancel rebate to the off the lot Bronco?

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope you are correct about that not applying to us, think we ordered about the same time. However, there is no one chiming about Chapman honoring ford private offers & the under invoice deal. Steven & granger are honoring price protection & their original offers.

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you able to apply the $2500 cancel rebate to the off the lot Bronco?
They gave me a $2500 discount and I had to sign something that said they would receive the rebate, so Im assuming they will get it because it was taken off my price of the vehicle.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope you are correct about that not applying to us, think we ordered about the same time. However, there is no one chiming about Chapman honoring ford private offers & the under invoice deal. Steven & granger are honoring price protection & their original offers.
Well, we will be some of the first this year but last year there were a lot of problems. Some had to contact Corporate. A $2,000 increase this year that Ford covers is BS if they want us to pay it.

Everything has been great up to this point. Hope it stays that way. Just best to have all of the info ahead of time to be sure you are informed.

Sponsored

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my notice from Ford with a scheduled week of 4/10, as well...

I saw a notice that the Chapman 3% under invoice deal could not be combined with Ford's price protection on my 2021-2023 order.

Makes a huge difference to me. Anybody sure of this?

Kinda think I'd rather have $2500.00 off on a Lightning.
I asked Chapman about this. While back and here is the reply I got (see attachment).

It's my understanding that under invoice pricing and price protection will be honored for those of us in the 3% under invoice deal. But it would be nice to hear from someone that already took delivery.

Screenshot_20230303-143332.png

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked Chapman about this. While back and here is the reply I got (see attachment).

It's my understanding that under invoice pricing and price protection will be honored for those of us in the 3% under invoice deal. But it would be nice to hear from someone that already took delivery.

Screenshot_20230303-143332.png
That policy was not in effect when I ordered in Feb of 2021. I know of people that did get the PP so?

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm pretty sure the fine print in the SIG of chapman's emails means Chapman (themselves) is not price protecting broncos. So don't walk in with a 2021 DORA and expect to pay 3% under that for 23' MY. If you have a private offer cert. number from ford when you walk in of course they will apply it.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure the fine print in the SIG of chapman's emails means Chapman (themselves) is not price protecting broncos. So don't walk in with a 2021 DORA and expect to pay 3% under that for 23' MY. If you have a private offer cert. number from ford when you walk in of course they will apply it.
Never said that. The Private Offer is the cert. It covers up to the '22 reorder. Retail PP covers the 2/10 increase. Order was placed in 2021 long before their disclaimer. Nothing to do with the '21 invoice. Not sure where you get that. Stevens, Granger, the others on here all honor the PP because it costs them nothing. They have publicly said if a dealer does not, they are being shady.

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have not heard from Ford with a private offer certificate number...

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will not. You must contact the dealer and or Ford. If you have a build date, I would for sure check on it to be sure you have time to correct any issue you may run into. Chapman has been very good about things so I'd bet you will be fine but does not hurt to be informed.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As Bighoof mentioned, you’ll have to call Ford customer service to get your model year transition, aka private offer, certificate number. Also, the last time I called I was given my number and the $ amount but also told by the Ford rep that these expire April 3rd and Ford will have to reissue them. I assume they will get a new number and you’ll have to call again to get it but if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me. I don’t know why they would do that and not just make them good for the year but that’s what I was told.

For those that modified their order and dropped all of their order constraints for the $2500 modification offer, the dealer has to note that in your COVP page. I confirmed with kyle that they had updated mine in COVP to reflect my agreement to drop the Lux package. I haven’t called Ford to confirm that they see it but probably will prior to heading to Horsham and taking delivery.

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As Bighoof mentioned, you’ll have to call Ford customer service to get your model year transition, aka private offer, certificate number. Also, the last time I called I was given my number and the $ amount but also told by the Ford rep that these expire April 3rd and Ford will have to reissue them. I assume they will get a new number and you’ll have to call again to get it but if anyone knows for sure feel free to correct me. I don’t know why they would do that and not just make them good for the year but that’s what I was told.

For those that modified their order and dropped all of their order constraints for the $2500 modification offer, the dealer has to note that in your COVP page. I confirmed with kyle that they had updated mine in COVP to reflect my agreement to drop the Lux package. I haven’t called Ford to confirm that they see it but probably will prior to heading to Horsham and taking delivery.
Call soon to make sure. I spoke with Ford customer service today. They found my Model Year transition private offer & Modification offer (2,500 for dropping the hardtop) under 1 certificate number, so Chapman has kept thing up to date. However, the service rep told me that my 2 offers are either/or & can't use both.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Call soon to make sure. I spoke with Ford customer service today. They found my Model Year transition private offer & Modification offer (2,500 for dropping the hardtop) under 1 certificate number, so Chapman has kept thing up to date. However, the service rep told me that my 2 offers are either/or & can't use both.
I think they‘ve got that wrong. Tim, the Ford Video Guy has said they are independent of one another and both can be used and the Ford FAQs, also posted on the Bronco Nation site, says this:

“Will the Order Modification Private Offer affect the existing Model Year Transition Private Offer?

You will receive two separate certificates, one for the amount you were previously eligible for under the 2023 Model Year Transition Private Offer and one for the amount you are eligible for with the Bronco Order Modification Private Offer. Please review details about the Model Year Transition Private Offer here.”

https://thebronconation.com/news/official-bronco-order-modification-private-offer-faqs-t.16949/

Last edited:

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they‘ve got that wrong. Tim, the Ford Video Guy has said they are independent of one another and both can be used and the Ford FAQs, also posted on the Bronco Nation site, says this:

“Will the Order Modification Private Offer affect the existing Model Year Transition Private Offer?

You will receive two separate certificates, one for the amount you were previously eligible for under the 2023 Model Year Transition Private Offer and one for the amount you are eligible for with the Bronco Order Modification Private Offer. Please review details about the Model Year Transition Private Offer here.”

https://thebronconation.com/news/official-bronco-order-modification-private-offer-faqs-t.16949/
Thanks, I posted this in the ultimate price protection thread this morning & got crickets.
Sponsored