First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
0100 That's mine. Just trying to figure the best time to head over for it.
You have to let us know when you plan to pick it up, I may have to swing by before you do just to get a look in person :)
Sponsored

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to let us know when you plan to pick it up, I may have to swing by before you do just to get a look in person :)
Currently looking like Tuesday evening, but that may change if I can reschedule things on my end

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s a normal time for PCON status? Been sitting in Wilmington for 2 weeks now, since 7/8.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s a normal time for PCON status? Been sitting in Wilmington for 2 weeks now, since 7/8.
Not sure there is a normal. Mine left the rail yard almost immediately while others it took weeks.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Currently looking like Tuesday evening, but that may change if I can reschedule things on my end
Let us know if you are successful with application of your Transition Private offer and Price Protection to your final price.

I asked for then to review final pricing on my order as my Heritage has now been shipped, and already received the "Per our retail order process, finalized pricing is handled at the time of delivery" response. I nicely pushed back saying that the Heritage situation is a bit unique but does apply to several orders including, but not limited to, my own and that is would likely require a bit more research than typical retail orders.

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Let us know if you are successful with application of your Transition Private offer and Price Protection to your final price.

I asked for then to review final pricing on my order as my Heritage has now been shipped, and already received the "Per our retail order process, finalized pricing is handled at the time of delivery" response. I nicely pushed back saying that the Heritage situation is a bit unique but does apply to several orders including, but not limited to, my own and that is would likely require a bit more research than typical retail orders.
Last week, I informed the sales manager the process to get it approved based on Tim Bartz information that it is available but glitched in the system. He said he was going to look into it. Nobody I know of who has taken delivery of their Heritage has yet to receive the offer at the time of sale. I guess they're being told a check will come in the mail. Hopefully Chapman can get it figured out pretty quick since it is on their radar.

dms-loudounva

Outer Banks
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! I just installed the Hertz DCI 100.3’s in the Front dash and rear pods. Definitely makes a difference!
Working on installing Focal ACX speakers in the dash and kick panels today (dash done, kick panels next). I definitely recommend the Kicker subwoofer/Fusion amp install to replace the dummy units in back also. I'm not a "bass head" but it's nice to have some actual bass.

Big drag for all the people stuck in the seat belt recall nonsense. Mine was an April build picked up in June so I squeaked in by a few weeks I guess.

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've spoken to Ford Marketing 2x (both women I spoke w/ were amazing). They answered within about 20 seconds of stating " Bronco Price Protection"
Last week, I informed the sales manager the process to get it approved based on Tim Bartz information that it is available but glitched in the system. He said he was going to look into it. Nobody I know of who has taken delivery of their Heritage has yet to receive the offer at the time of sale. I guess they're being told a check will come in the mail. Hopefully Chapman can get it figured out pretty quick since it is on their radar.
This actually gave me a laugh. I sent a link to the video w/ time stamp, gave them my Cert #, and showed only HLE & Raptor were exempt. They're still saying it's not available.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've spoken to Ford Marketing 2x (both women I spoke w/ were amazing). They answered within about 20 seconds of stating " Bronco Price Protection"

This actually gave me a laugh. I sent a link to the video w/ time stamp, gave them my Cert #, and showed only HLE & Raptor were exempt. They're still saying it's not available.
It's weird they wouldn't make every attempt to try and figure this out for us. It's not costing them any money since it's an offer for us from Ford, I mean unless they're fixin to pocket the check themselves. Sounds like they're just throwing their hands up and saying "too bad".

Sponsored

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I took a ride over to Chapman yesterday just to look around and I saw your Bronco ready for delivery. It really looks good in person! I can't wait till mine arrives. It left Harrisburg area via rail this morning, so hoping it shows up soon.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider IMG_6313

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I took a ride over to Chapman yesterday just to look around and I saw your Bronco ready for delivery. It really looks good in person! I can't wait till mine arrives. It left Harrisburg area via rail this morning, so hoping it shows up soon.
Wow! Thanks for the pic, it looks amazing! I expected horror-story delays at trainyards, but my delivery date was spot on w/ the tracker.

I'm actually heading over Wed evening. Hoping for a 5-5:30 arrival. I'm calling tomorrow to go over all the details and push for the dealer to complete any PO paperwork...again.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wow! Thanks for the pic, it looks amazing! I expected horror-story delays at trainyards, but my delivery date was spot on w/ the tracker.

I'm actually heading over Wed evening. Hoping for a 5-5:30 arrival. I'm calling tomorrow to go over all the details and push for the dealer to complete any PO paperwork...again.
Good luck. Make sure to give us an update on any feedback regarding PP and P.O., then go enjoy it!

And the fenders really set these apart (well of course the roof as well). But, the fenders truly change the look of the Bronco in person. I think it gives the allusion of more height due to more space between fender and tire.

Last edited:

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered the PRP MGV covers for the front seats. Went with dark gray back and light gray seating area. The interior is so dark I think it will be a nice contrast. It's not all that light colored anyway.

Stromad

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 4dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked it up yesterday evening. Process was as smooth as could be! When vehicle was cleared for recall (clips installed at factory) the first numbers were within $1k of mine for Price Protection, hardtop constraint removal, and retail price protection.

Used the checklist and only found a small chip in the paint in the bottom corner of the grill area and some weird weld or other artifact that was painted over in the vertical part of the door jam between the driver and passenger doors.

I bought their 7yr/100k $100ded warranty and I never ever buy extended warranties, but with all the nonsense of a new model I thought it was fair for the price. Anyone else yet the warranty? What did you think about the warranty pricing regardless?

PXL_20230724_204428577.jpg
Sponsored