First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for anyone in NJ who has completed their purchase… how was everything handled regarding tax and registration?

I have gotten two from them. They handle everything. Get temp tag. Mail plate to you. Got mine in a couple of weeks. Once you have the plate just pull up to an inspection station, hand them your registration and license, they slap a 4 yr inspection sticker on the windshield and you're on your way.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you!
Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine’s been in Wilmington rail yard since 7/15 and is only 9 miles from the dealership… stopped by in an attempt to see it and dude at the gate says labor is the issue getting delivered…
Mine was PCON from 7/8 til 7/25. Now estimated for delivery tomorrow.
I know it sucks being this close to the finish line and still having to wait, but hang in there. You’re talking days now, not months or years.

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Were you able to pick up your Bronco yet? Mine is sitting at rail yard at Port of Wilmington, still in PCON status...
I was. I called Ford Marketing prior to leaving. They put me on hold, left a message w/ my rep and then spoke w/ Ashlie. Marketing told me and them they should contact the "Dealer Facing Dept" b/c Heritage should be entitled to the certificate in the system.
Pickup was pretty easy, but I had my 5yr and he can be a chatty Kathy, so not as streamlined as others have stated. We loaded. It up tonight for the Bronco's 1st camping trip tomorrow, then took the front panels off for a quick ride. I'm still smiling! This is a fun truck.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was. I called Ford Marketing prior to leaving. They put me on hold, left a message w/ my rep and then spoke w/ Ashlie. Marketing told me and them they should contact the "Dealer Facing Dept" b/c Heritage should be entitled to the certificate in the system.
Pickup was pretty easy, but I had my 5yr and he can be a chatty Kathy, so not as streamlined as others have stated. We loaded. It up tonight for the Bronco's 1st camping trip tomorrow, then took the front panels off for a quick ride. I'm still smiling! This is a fun truck.
That is great info, thanks! The railcar with my Bronco went from PCO to AP overnight, getting closer!

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That is great info, thanks! The railcar with my Bronco went from PCO to AP overnight, getting closer!
What do those stand for? I stopped checking a few days after the railcar arrived not expecting further updates and now the tracing info is invalid.
TTGX699084

Sponsored

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What do those stand for? I stopped checking a few days after the railcar arrived not expecting further updates and now the tracing info is invalid.
TTGX699084
PCO is constructive placement, means the car was there in final destination, but they did not put it in position to unload due to space. AP means Actual Placement, and it is now in position to be unloaded. Hopefully the next update shows some form of movement indicating is has been unloaded. Then I will start bugging @Fly by Nite for more trucking updates 😂

Last edited:

danf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars and trucks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if Chapman is taking any more under invoice orders. The under invoice offers seem to have disappeared from their web site. I'm guessing they probably have more orders than they can handle.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if Chapman is taking any more under invoice orders. The under invoice offers seem to have disappeared from their web site. I'm guessing they probably have more orders than they can handle.
Front page says 2024 Bronco's 1% savings under invoice. My concern would be that they have no allocation being a ton got pulled forward to fill 2023 orders.

danf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars and trucks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Front page says 2024 Bronco's 1% savings under invoice. My concern would be that they have no allocation being a ton got pulled forward to fill 2023 orders.
Tried with Chrome and could see it. Firefox wouldn't display it.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried with Chrome and could see it. Firefox wouldn't display it.
I use Firefox, no problems. Even with uBlock Origin. Brave is another option which is based on Chromium, the basis for Chrome.

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

PCO is constructive placement, means the car was there in final destination, but they did not put it in position to unload due to space. AP means Actual Placement, and it is now in position to be unloaded. Hopefully the next update shows some form of movement indicating is has been unloaded. Then I will start bugging Fly By Night for trucking updates 😂
Just drove by Wilmington Autoport and saw about 7 Broncos in a pull through garage with the hood open… guess there is more to it than offloading from railcar and loading on a truck…

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just drove by Wilmington Autoport and saw about 7 Broncos in a pull through garage with the hood open… guess there is more to it than offloading from railcar and loading on a truck…
Appreciate the snooping; my NS car status went to RMPY this afternoon. From what I can tell, it is now off the railcar and ready for truck transport. Looks like I should be in business some time next week.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Was it pretty easy to remove the front panels with the roof rack on? I didn't order one with my build, but considering picking one up now. Actually like the way it looked on your's in person.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're up! Scheduled for 7/26: