First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two dumb questions… when we start with the 2022 DORA, those are the ones we signed in fall ‘22 to order the 23 MY, correct? And do we use the MSRP, or invoice amount from the DORA?
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Start with the invoice price from the fall 2022 DORA.
Subtract the 'deal' price from 'invoice', 3% in my case.
Subtract private offer, price protection, and the $100 deposit.
EDIT: 2022 DORA didn't have the 2023 price increases.
Add $499 doc fee, license/title, and sales tax.
That should get you close.

I don't know when they subtract the 3%, whether is the first calc or after po and pp get taken off.
My receipt lumps the invoice-3% and I think pp in one entry as 'discount savings'.
But their figure was slightly under my calculation.
I possibly forgot the -$250 discount we got for the sub delete, maybe that was part of my difference. The general manager, Steve, gave me my pricing when I stopped in to visit on my Truck's arrival day. They had it ready the next day.

Last edited:

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Start with the invoice price from the fall 2022 DORA.
Subtract the 'deal' price from 'invoice', 3% in my case.
Subtract private offer, price protection, and the $100 deposit.
Add $499 doc fee, license/title, and sales tax.
That should get you close.

I don't know when they subtract the 3%, whether is the first calc or after po and pp get taken off.
My receipt lumps the invoice-3% and I think pp in one entry as 'discount savings'.
But their figure was slightly under my calculation.
I possibly forgot the -$250 discount we got for the sub delete, maybe that was part of my difference. The general manager, Steve, gave me my pricing when I stopped in to visit on my Truck's arrival day. They had it ready the next day.
Thanks. Going off the ‘22 DORA should essentially take care of the “price protection“ aside from the MY transition, right? Just want to make sure I’m not going crazy before I say my price is too high

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right. I realized that just after I posted...

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Came down to this on my Bronco in OCNJ this morning...lol.

20230803_094414.jpg

20230803_094453.jpg

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

CherryCoke

Big Bend
First Name
CherryCoke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Delivery day today! Took someone else's order that didn't go through with the purchase. Love this Green. I had Bears Transport LLC deliver as they were highly recommended on rennlist Porsche forums. From Horsham to Vegas in 5 days. Enclosed trailer.

IMG_4565.jpg

processed-EA0AFFB3-8565-4200-8D5C-61F9A95ACDC3-A0B4FBB1-8DA7-43F5-B429-B05AB8FE1A62.jpeg.jpeg

20230815_113918.jpg

20230815_113928.jpg

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Delivery day today! Took someone else's order that didn't go through with the purchase. Love this Green. I had Bears Transport LLC deliver as they were highly recommended on rennlist Porsche forums. From Horsham to Vegas in 5 days. Enclosed trailer.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 20230815_113928

Awesome. I always like the Everglades. Definitely a low take rate and not very many out there. Congrats!

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Awesome, I miss my Everglades. Looks good in green! My Heritage was dropped off at the Delaware train lot yesterday so hopefully it will be at the dealer soon. Shipping to Texas, will look into your transport recommendation.

CherryCoke

Big Bend
First Name
CherryCoke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome, I miss my Everglades. Looks good in green! My Heritage was dropped off at the Delaware train lot yesterday so hopefully it will be at the dealer soon. Shipping to Texas, will look into your transport recommendation.
I passed on a chance to get that Desert Sand you had but the dealer in AZ wanted 10k ADM. Why did you sell?

I couldn't place my order for Everglades last year so put in order for Area 51 - Wildtrak instead. I was losing hope as I was getting close to the end of not getting scheduled and found this everglades available at MSRP. Up until last week I was going to change over to a Heritage as my Wildtrak was not scheduled. Found out yesterday from my local dealer they scheduled my Wildtrak for 09/06 week. 🤦‍♂️

Edit:
On Bears Transport. Liz is awesome and is very responsive. Got my shipping scheduled same day to pick up in the next 1-2 business days. I tried Uship but they were giving me over 7 days to pick up and 7+days to deliver. I also had (2) separate companies cancel on me on Uship.

Liz
Bears Transport
[email protected]
847-810-7641
https://bearstransport.com/

CherryCoke

Big Bend
First Name
CherryCoke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome. I always like the Everglades. Definitely a low take rate and not very many out there. Congrats!
I have not seen any out here in vegas. Would love to know the production numbers on these for the last 2 years.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I passed on a chance to get that Desert Sand you had but the dealer in AZ wanted 10k ADM. Why did you sell?

I couldn't place my order for Everglades last year so put in order for Area 51 - Wildtrak instead. I was losing hope as I was getting close to the end of not getting scheduled and found this everglades available at MSRP. Up until last week I was going to change over to a Heritage as my Wildtrak was not scheduled. Found out yesterday from my local dealer they scheduled my Wildtrak for 09/06 week. 🤦‍♂️

Edit:
On Bears Transport. Liz is awesome and is very responsive. Got my shipping scheduled same day to pick up in the next 1-2 business days. I tried Uship but they were giving me over 7 days to pick up and 7+days to deliver. I also had (2) separate companies cancel on me on Uship.

Liz
Bears Transport
[email protected]
847-810-7641
https://bearstransport.com/
Thanks for the contact info!

The Everlgades was never going to be our "forever" Bronco because we both wanted a 7spd. When our Heritage was scheduled, we decided to sell it while it's value was still high, just in case. Well, Heritage was delayed for months and value is still high on the Everglades. Looking back, we would have just kept it and see how we liked having two Broncos. Awesome edition though, you're going to love it.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the reasons for the low take rate is because they aren't building many. For 2024, i think it's about 2% availability which really stinks if you want one. Dealers were discouraging orders so it's hard to say how many they could actuality sell if not restricted.
Sponsored