First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The owner emailed me back within a few minutes saying its on new reservation or transfer, no ADM and only $100 refundable deposit. I agree great deal especially if you want Mansquatch. Im thinking of ordering one through him and I'm in Houston Tx. Just got to figure out how much Invoice would be on this vehicle. I could road trip it back from PA through Appalachians into Tenn see my family and see lots of nature.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...o-invoice-price-msrp-price-list-jan-19.11504/

That would be a beautiful ride home!
Sponsored

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please

Please stick with 2021, I know have 24 people ahead of me who have chosen to hold out for 2022.

🙄
Just noticed your sig. I also have a 473whp 2-door mk7 gti. But I'm keeping it when I get my WildTrak!

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just noticed your sig. I also have a 473whp 2-door mk7 gti. But I'm keeping it when I get my WildTrak!
I just noticed you are in the mk7 forum and you have a TPC IS38 BB turbo running 8.99s 60-130. We are going back and forth in that train wreck of a thread. Anyway, my kids have convinced me to keep the GTI and turn it into a track car so will see what happens.

Sponsored

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just noticed you are in the mk7 forum and you have a TPC IS38 BB turbo running 8.99s 60-130. We are going back and forth in that train wreck of a thread. Anyway, my kids have convinced me to keep the GTI and turn it into a track car so will see what happens.
Such a civil thread lol.
And i convinced my wife to do the same with the GTI. Track life.

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those that are interested- I modified one of the sticky'd build and price spreadsheets so that it automatically calculates a 3% off of invoice discount for any build (mark each row of your build/options with an 'x' on the 'Invoice MSRP Price List' tab). I also added a Financing tab that will estimate your monthly payment for your build including sales tax and Chapman's doc fee. If you live in a state other than NJ, you will need to change to your own states sales tax rate, reg fees. You should also edit the term,APR, and down payment accordingly. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for this. Holy cow.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1 day left to transfer...

[email protected]
215-410-2210
Tom - did you see my comment about the reservation date on your spreadsheet? it says 07/14 0:00. Does Ford still have my actual reservation date and time (07/13 22:47) or did that get changed in the transfer? thanks!

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad that I came across this thread!!

My dealer wanted MSRP and acted like it was their reservation.
Would not discount anything, and we were buying a Bronco Sport FE and a Bronco FE.
Fortunately my wife had an X plan for her Bronco Sport.

I told him to work up the price and we would come in on Monday and discuss if we would order or just sit on the reservation and wait for a 2022 MY.

Then after we left my old dealer placed the order for my Bronco FE without my approval.....I was not happy to say the least.

I called Ford and they were able to transfer my reservation to Chapman even though my old dealer had placed an order already.

I transferred my Reservation/Order to Chapman Great customer service, constant communication....Tom was sending me emails at midnight last night....

Great to deal with.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Glad that I came across this thread!!

My dealer wanted MSRP and acted like it was their reservation.
Would not discount anything, and we were buying a Bronco Sport FE and a Bronco FE.
Fortunately my wife had an X plan for her Bronco Sport.

I told him to work up the price and we would come in on Monday and discuss if we would order or just sit on the reservation and wait for a 2022 MY.

Then after we left my old dealer placed the order for my Bronco FE without my approval.....I was not happy to say the least.

I called Ford and they were able to transfer my reservation to Chapman even though my old dealer had placed an order already.

I transferred my Reservation/Order to Chapman Great customer service, constant communication....Tom was sending me emails at midnight last night....

Great to deal with.
thank u! Appreciate u!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tom - did you see my comment about the reservation date on your spreadsheet? it says 07/14 0:00. Does Ford still have my actual reservation date and time (07/13 22:47) or did that get changed in the transfer? thanks!
on timestamp transfers I can’t see the exact time...only a date

MNKYDVL

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC 1500 AT4, 1995 & 2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider pulled through for me when my local dealer in Alabama backed out of the verbal agreement we had setup (yes, I should have known better but....). Needless to say Tom didn't mess around when I DM's him, he laid it all out there, answered all my questions and within a short time (minus the hour+ I was on hold with Ford to transfer my reservation) had a call from him going over some options and next thing I had an order confirmation. Tom, thanks again!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider pulled through for me when my local dealer in Alabama backed out of the verbal agreement we had setup (yes, I should have known better but....). Needless to say Tom didn't mess around when I DM's him, he laid it all out there, answered all my questions and within a short time (minus the hour+ I was on hold with Ford to transfer my reservation) had a call from him going over some options and next thing I had an order confirmation. Tom, thanks again!
thank u! appreciate u!
Sponsored