Sponsored

Cold Feet / Floor Heat?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: No Fix even after Ford PM and case logged. The only hope we have is for Ford to issue a recall or TSB if enough consumers complain about the defect. Dealer confirmed there is not a fix at this time.

Back to running face and floor with all face vents closed. It’s the ONLY way to make the floor air function like every other car since floor heat was invented and not blow like a hairdryer out of the A pillars.
This is sad. Most know that once your feet get cold there is no getting warm :(
Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
23' Raptor here with the same issues, feet are literally freezing in winter weather, temp set to HI, fan speed on max, basically no heat at all on feet and God forbid you're a rear passenger as it is an ice box back there and completely unsafe for children. $100k vehicle and FORD can't figure out basic heating?

Super disappointed in what a total joke aspects of this Bronco are.

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does this work around of closing the dash vents help with the rear/under seat vents? We were sweating from the hot air coming out at us while our kids had only cold air coming out at them this weekend.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone is desperate for just one person to have functional floor heat
Ill be that guy. Mine works great! Gets hot af to the point I'll crack open a window then flip the upper dash vents on at the same time and it blows from the a-pillar vent too.

Sponsored

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My front floor heat works as well as the heated seats, but the rear vents blow only cold air. Anyone else noticing the same?

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My girls complain all the time about the back being cold. I say STFU and bring a blanket next time..has worked so far!

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can have floor vents blowing with zero coming out of defrost vents?
Have lots of air coming from both the floor and those side window defrost ones...don't know about those vents under the seats for the back...I don't ever sit back there

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can have floor vents blowing with zero coming out of defrost vents?

Thats how mine works

EDIT: Went to lunch after posting this and noticed it does come out of the a pillar vents when on floor only. Guess I never noticed before.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have lots of air coming from both the floor and those side window defrost ones...don't know about those vents under the seats for the back...I don't ever sit back there
Yeah I mean the defrost. So the upper window defrost vents and the center windshield stuff.

Afaik no one can have floor heat without defrost...unlike every other car in the world.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll check and make sure this evening to be positive but I'm 99 percent there is no defrost air on dash..just floor and side vents...but I'll let you know tonight.

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check that your rear floor vents aren’t buried under your floor covering. I have a 22 OBX with carpet and was doing some cleaning and found both my rear vents were buried under the carpet. I dug them out and now have good air flow. This must have been an install problem during assembly.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah I mean the defrost. So the upper window defrost vents and the center windshield stuff.

Afaik no one can have floor heat without defrost...unlike every other car in the world.
Ok did an airflow test..started with defrost selection....air comes out at windshield strong and at the side vents as well....next I turned floor vents on and shut off defrost...strong airflow on my feet with airflow on side window vents..but now the windshield air is very weak but I do feel a little but not strong at all...feels like some air may be getting by the damper slightly..
Feet are nice and toasty!

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ill be that guy. Mine works great! Gets hot af to the point I'll crack open a window then flip the upper dash vents on at the same time and it blows from the a-pillar vent too.
So the issue everyone has is this:
When you have just the feet selected, the air blows hard out of the A pillar. Are you saying yours does not blow out the A pillar when you have ONLY the feet selected?
Sponsored