Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally decided what I wanted for my July 13th reservation and placed my order with Granger.

Thinking of either having it shipped to Utah or possibly joining your Colorado group shipping and picking it up there if you guys have room for another and will have me?

Thanks
Yep, we have room! Of course, you'll have to be flexible enough to make it to the CO drop-off location when it's scheduled to arrive and drive it back to Utah from there. Let me know if that works for you and I'll add you the private thread.
Sponsored

Jersey2607

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2, Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally decided what I wanted for my July 13th reservation and placed my order with Granger.

Thinking of either having it shipped to Utah or possibly joining your Colorado group shipping and picking it up there if you guys have room for another and will have me?

Thanks
From what Jamie told me, they do it in batches of 6. As long as there's 6 of us, they can do the group shipping. Correct me if I'm wrong

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, we have room! Of course, you'll have to be flexible enough to make it to the CO drop-off location when it's scheduled to arrive and drive it back to Utah from there. Let me know if that works for you and I'll add you the private thread.
Yes please, I can be flexible.

if I cant find a good deal on shipping direct I'll do the Colorado shipping.

Thanks

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what Jamie told me, they do it in batches of 6. As long as there's 6 of us, they can do the group shipping. Correct me if I'm wrong
I think there are at least a half dozen of us from Utah ordering through Granger.? Timing of the builds and organizing a dozen or less? going out to Utah may be impractical. May ask Granger in a couple months how many orders from Utah they have.

Jersey2607

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2, Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there are at least a half dozen of us from Utah ordering through Granger.? Timing of the builds and organizing a dozen or less? going out to Utah may be impractical. May ask Granger in a couple months how many orders from Utah they have.
I live in New Mexico so it would be a bit of a drive for me too. There just doesn't seem to be as many people on here from my area, so I can justify the Colorado drive.

Sponsored

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there still room to be a part of the CO group? I have my order currently with Groove in Aurora and I'm now being told AFTER I placed my order that I am outside their allocation. I am a 7/14 reservation and would love to find a dealer that will actually help me

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there still room to be a part of the CO group? I have my order currently with Groove in Aurora and I'm now being told AFTER I placed my order that I am outside their allocation. I am a 7/14 reservation and would love to find a dealer that will actually help me
Man, 7/14 and out of their allocation? What time on 7/14?

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, 7/14 and out of their allocation? What time on 7/14?
7/14 at 10 am EST. Originally they told me I was well within their allocation so I wasn't concerned. I called yesterday to update my order and they told me I am now outside their allocation. Frankly, from reading this forum, I feel like I know more than my dealer and I'm not sure I want to work with them based on the experience so far

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it too late to get in on this? I'm moving to Denver in the next couple months so I need to change dealers but I'm incredibly confused because my order says In Store Order yet I have no communication or build sheet or anything from the dealer I had selected locally.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, there is definitely room for you. I don't have any insight on how allocations are working out so I recommend you call Granger directly or PM Zack/Albert on the forum to see if they can give you an idea.

Based on your timing though, my best guess is that you are within the first allocation. I just can't confirm that for you.

Is it too late to get in on this? I'm moving to Denver in the next couple months so I need to change dealers but I'm incredibly confused because my order says In Store Order yet I have no communication or build sheet or anything from the dealer I had selected locally.
It isn't too late. Contact Granger directly to work out the switch and once you do, post here or PM me and I'll add you to our private thread.

Sponsored

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, there is definitely room for you. I don't have any insight on how allocations are working out so I recommend you call Granger directly or PM Zack/Albert on the forum to see if they can give you an idea.

Based on your timing though, my best guess is that you are within the first allocation. I just can't confirm that for you.

It isn't too late. Contact Granger directly to work out the switch and once you do, post here or PM me and I'll add you to our private thread.
Thanks. Got anyone specifically I should contact? Email or text preferred, phone calls are the worst lol.

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Got anyone specifically I should contact? Email or text preferred, phone calls are the worst lol.
<Email deleted as requested by Granger, PM me or them for it>

If you've already placed your order or need to transfer though, you need to call ford, check the OP. It's easy and only takes a few minutes (at least to transfer the reservation, not sure about orders).

Last edited:
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

>>>>>>>>>>>@>>>>>>>>>>>>>.com

If you've already placed your order or need to transfer though, you need to call ford, check the OP. It's easy and only takes a few minutes (at least to transfer the reservation, not sure about orders).
Thank you Skylar

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fordbronco at grangermotors.com

May want to pull the @ out of that address so they don't get spammed into oblivion.
Sponsored