First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Skylar I would appreciate it if you can take the email address off of the Forum, the web spiders crawl the sites and then spam us
No problem, sorry about that.
Sponsored

greyburn

First Edition
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE reservation in CO and would love to join, PM sent!

jase

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I just transferred my reservation from AutoNation (MSRP + $599) to Granger. Could you add me to the group?

Thanks.

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

PTClegg

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer, 1948 F-1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in American Fork, Utah and am in the process of moving my reservation from my local dealer, (who ordered my Bronco without my permission. What a mess!), to Granger. Would you please add me to this group? Thank you.

bronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please add me to the group, thanks. Granger here I come!

Been on the fence about placing an order but the wife talked me into it!

Now just need to deal with my local dealer who has gone and placed an order without my knowledge and of course is feigning all sorts of ignorance about how such a thing could have happened.

69Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97F350 PSD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Mike,
I added a Granger reservation back in October after canceling an Autonation reservation (clueless) back in October. I would like to add my name to the Colorado group.
Thanks!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now, I think we have an interesting predicament. We were just starting to plan a trip TO Colorado from NY in our Bronco this summer...but, perhaps it makes more sense for us to transfer our reservation to Granger and enjoy our Colorado trip longer.

Plus the @Granger Ford folks seem much more knowledgeable than what I’m dealing with here in NY.

I’ll reach out directly.

Sponsored

Cdweldon

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks very much for organizing this. I placed my order with Granger today (7/14 reservation) and would like to be included in the Colorado Group. Thanks!

CHR1S

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello everyone. Military brought me back to FT Carson (Colorado Springs) so I had a reservation for the FE at Pueblo Sprady. But they also placed my order without my permission, Shady place.
Anyway wife was able to get it switched to Granger, thankfully we were able to keep our timestamp from our 1st reservation so we are sitting nice on the list. If you could please add me to the list I would appreciate it. Not sure what info is needed so just ask. Thanks

Chris

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in American Fork, Utah and am in the process of moving my reservation from my local dealer, (who ordered my Bronco without my permission. What a mess!), to Granger. Would you please add me to this group? Thank you.
Please add me to the group, thanks. Granger here I come!

Been on the fence about placing an order but the wife talked me into it!

Now just need to deal with my local dealer who has gone and placed an order without my knowledge and of course is feigning all sorts of ignorance about how such a thing could have happened.
Hi Mike,
I added a Granger reservation back in October after canceling an Autonation reservation (clueless) back in October. I would like to add my name to the Colorado group.
Thanks!
Thanks very much for organizing this. I placed my order with Granger today (7/14 reservation) and would like to be included in the Colorado Group. Thanks!
Can you add me to the distro, I ordered my Bronco with Granger. Res date 8 Aug
Oct reservation holder with Granger and out of Wyoming. Can you add me to the list? Thanks.
Hello everyone. Military brought me back to FT Carson (Colorado Springs) so I had a reservation for the FE at Pueblo Sprady. But they also placed my order without my permission, Shady place.
Anyway wife was able to get it switched to Granger, thankfully we were able to keep our timestamp from our 1st reservation so we are sitting nice on the list. If you could please add me to the list I would appreciate it. Not sure what info is needed so just ask. Thanks

Chris
Just realized I did not reply to your posts after adding you to the private thread a few weeks ago. You have all been added and can join in the conversation.
Sponsored