First Name
Timonthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes but others after me have received their bronco .
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you're dealing with a situation where someone ordered almost 2 years ago and hasn't gotten their Bronco yet, but another person can seemingly walk into a dealer, order a bronco with every constraint imaginable, only wait 6 months or so and have their Bronco delivered, nothing will make sense. I doubt there is anyone who can answer this for you and it's not really hurting Fords Bronco sales, so what do they care?

If you got the email in September, you should be getting converted to a 2023 and I think Ford has said getting those orders was their priority. So I would imagine you'll get yours sometime in 2023.
Ford stock took a hit today, with some rating firms assigning "sell" due to predicted upcoming oversupply problems. I'm not saying suddenly Bronco's will be in oversupply, but later next year I don't think Bronco will be the hot seller it is today. So I'd say be smart about buying and what people are paying.

UBS analyst: "We think it will only take 3-6 months for the auto industry to end up in oversupply, which will put an abrupt end to a 3-year phase of unprecedented OEM [original equipment manufacturer] pricing power and margins."

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford stock took a hit today, with some rating firms assigning "sell" due to predicted upcoming oversupply problems. I'm not saying suddenly Bronco's will be in oversupply, but later next year I don't think Bronco will be the hot seller it is today. So I'd say be smart about buying and what people are paying.

UBS analyst: "We think it will only take 3-6 months for the auto industry to end up in oversupply, which will put an abrupt end to a 3-year phase of unprecedented OEM [original equipment manufacturer] pricing power and margins."
No way Bronco's will be in oversupply in 3-6 months. Maybe another brand and model but certainly not the Bronco.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No way Bronco's will be in oversupply in 3-6 months. Maybe another brand and model but certainly not the Bronco.
Go on any sales site and it sure seems there is an abundance of Broncos. You can find any version you want if you want to pay the asking price. I’ve seen first editions recently for less than dealers are asking for a wildtrak.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I agree with the synopsis of broncos losing their appeal 100%. I’ve said this a few times in threads where people are talking about buying it, flipping and making some great profit. Sooner than later Broncos will be plentiful and they will def lose the hysteria and mass appeal.

On top of that the used car market is really taking a dive. Gone soon will be the days where driving a Bronco off the lot meant you didn’t immediately lose value. The days of instant depreciation are returning quickly.

Case in point: I was at the dealer recently and they had just received a 2Dr black diamond, cyber orange. Dealer confidently told me he expected it would be gone by the weekend. It’s been 3 weeks and it’s still prominently placed front and center, unsold. A few months ago and that thing wouldn’t have lasted a day before sold min 10K over MSRP.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go on any sales site and it sure seems there is an abundance of Broncos. You can find any version you want if you want to pay the asking price. I’ve seen first editions recently for less than dealers are asking for a wildtrak.
$20,000 over sitting on lots does not indicate an overabundance. You would not find them on the lots if at MSRP. There are still shortages of all the trucks, including Lightning and Maverick, even the F250. Current orders will never be filled in the next 6 months so there will definitely not be an overabundance for quite some time.

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Waaaaaaah... where"s my Bronco! There are so many people who reserved before you and still don't have their truck . Ford doesnt care. Relax and wait like the rest of us.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think that’s a huge problem for Ford . I’m sure others will learn from Ford’s mistake . I was hoping Ford learn the mistake they made .
Others probably WILL learn from Ford. If you make a good enough product, you can screw your customers time and again, and yet they'll continue to wait YEARS for it. They'll complain and whine and moan on forums, they'll irritate the hell out of customer service reps, and they'll bitch about dealers. But even if you break every promise and pander only to your largest dealers, you will still make money hand over fist.

I hope other manufacturers DON'T learn anything from Ford.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford is taking a page right out of Apples operating manual. "don't worry about what you do to them, they will still faithfully line up with their wallets out".

Sponsored

Ford_Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang GT Conv / 2001 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How much longer is the wait reservation 1/9/2021 and Ordered 3/19/ 2021
Still waiting .
Reservation made on 9/14/2020. It was just delivered yesterday. Good luck!

Squatched007

Badlands
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha! A '21 reservation, but the messed up thing is most likely you'll get yours before mine.

Fold

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Kia EV6, Mach E, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just took delivery of mine a week ago; ordered 2D MT cyber orange Badlands with Lux 1/21/21. Hopefully you will get an email soon. My build date was true to the emailed schedule, which was sent toward the end of August. Bronco was built week of 9/19, and it was at dealer one week later. I was really beginning to think it would be a 2023!

yoursmiledoc

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1972 Range Rover, 1996 LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think my Dad will be dead before he gets his bronco. I ordered two of them (reservations made 102K) for his and mine. I grew up in Broncos, my parents both drove them until I was in the 8th grade when my Dad sold his. We are ford fans and in just the last 12 months I have purchased a 2022 F350 Tremmor, 2023 code Orange raptor, and a 2022 expedition limited. I have spent 240K at ford in the last year. My kids drive a ranger and focus ST.

My dad had open heart surgery two weeks ago, valves replaced, bypass etc. I sure would like to give him his bronco before it is too late. It is not like I have not done my share to support the blue oval.........

And yes my orders have been converted to 23, i just don't understand how my friends walked in and ordered this year and are driving it now, and we are still waiting............ especially when they are driving the exact same model I reserved and ordered years ago.

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How much longer is the wait reservation 1/9/2021 and Ordered 3/19/ 2021
Still waiting .
You're basically the virgin of waiting for your Bronco.

Some of us have been in this struggle since the beginning, we were born in this struggle. You, you simply left the country club and took up the mantle as your struggle.

830+ days and counting.....
Sponsored