First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did it require inclusion of a specific package which could explain the price delta?

It required the A/T (which is properly priced) but if you add up the value of the options shown in the summary and compare to the total shown...it doesn't match.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There was some follow-on discussion regarding selection of roof rails w/ SAS being a problem with vehicle’s weight/stability when carrying a RTT or loaded rack. I don’t understand the incompatibility logic - someone smart please weigh in....
I'm not smart but from reading online, the center of gravity will be higher w/Squatch, thus the tipping point is greater with a loaded out rack. Maybe liability concerns.

Edit: Yet everything we've seen about Squatch there's a rack full of stuff on top.

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would assume so.
Does the stand alone price of the rear locker accurately support this? If so, mystery solved. If not then likely problem.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not smart but from reading online, the center of gravity will be higher w/Squatch, thus the tipping point is greater with a loaded out rack. Maybe liability concerns.
im ok with that people can just add it later and Ford wont take the liability, but they need to fix all the 2.7 option which can be standalone tie ins that are on the B&P it breaks a lot of builds.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There seem to be lots of bugs in the system. Can everyone make a list of the things that you think are bugs with the program. One of the site moderators can get a message to Mike Levine via Twitter or something. I do not Tweet or Instagram. I also expect that there are Ford people monitoring this sight.
I am trying to keep mine under $45k. I started with a Base model, 4 door, Hard top, and Sasquatch.
Bugs I see:
1. I can't get the roof rails with the Sasquatch package with 4 door. i have seen lots of pre-production Broncos with both.
2. No manual transmission on the Base model or with Sasquatch. not for me anyway, but...
3. No towing on base. Really?
4. More paint options. Maybe 2022 will allow for base with more. Cactus Gray or Area 51. I do not want to wait, but it would give me the opportunity to save more.
5. Accessories. I am sure they are going to add more as the days pass. Some will be MUCH cheaper aftermarket. (Example - tow hitch for a new Ranger which has the same frame as Bronco is $250. from Reese including the plug.) Not paying double that just to get someone at Ford to install and warranty.

I am glad they are up and running. Bugs and all. If people understood programming, they would realize that even being a HUGE Corp like Ford, there are going to be bugs to work out. Kudos to the engineering and IT teams at FOMOCO for what we have so far!!

OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It required the A/T (which is properly priced) but if you add up the value of the options shown in the summary and compare to the total shown...it doesn't match.
Is the sum of those items priced higher, or lower? Or is the problem simply that it doesn’t match in the summary? I know it’s wrong either way, but does this issue present itself on one model or all?

Sponsored
OP
OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Edit: Yet everything we've seen about Squatch there's a rack full of stuff on top.
Tipping point was the term I was looking for, thank you.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Trail turn assist, Trail one pedal driving and Trail control for off road is only show available in B&P (under power and handling tab) for the Wild Trak and the First Edition. I have a FE reserved, but will only keep that if the BL doesn't come with those trail goodies.

a_mckee30

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tipping point was the term I was looking for, thank you.
As of right now you can build a 2dr Badlands with squatch package with roof rails and sound deadening and 2.7L. If you try to add rails and deadening to 4 dr it removes squatch and 2.7L

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I priced a 4-dr Badlands & Wildtrack and on both builds insulated roof was not allowed.
Sponsored