HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which specific sprinkles do you recommend? Details matter and we need to know if generic birthday sprinkles are good, or if seasonal sprinkles would have a greater impact.
Whatever twists your nipples.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 2021 Bronco Sport. As I was waiting for a red light to change the car went into complete engine failure and stranded me in the middle of a busy intersection. I wasn’t able to turn on my hazards, put it in neutral, or jump start it. They could not even push me off the road because the brakes were locked. I had it towed to the dealership who’s trying to tell me it’s just a dead battery. They said they charged the dead battery and there is nothing wrong with the battery. They said they plug it into the computer and no error message get returned . I am afraid to drive this until I'm sure it is fixed. What would you do?
Good afternoon! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Write a scathing Yelp review, making sure to title it "Worst Bronco EVER".

Then light my hair on fire and run through the front doors of Ford corporate covered in chocolate syrup and sprinkles.
So long as you roll up in a bad ass ice cream truck, you should be good.

Ford Bronco Complete Catastrophic Shut Down on Bronco Sport 1701806178610

OP
OP

prusnak

Big Bend
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Day 7 - Still in the dealership with the techs scratching their heads. Countdown begins... only 8 more days until the Lemon Law" kicks in. Stay Tuned!

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know Villagers feel entitled, but you might want to review the Florida Lemon Law as I believe its 30 days out of service, 3 repair attempts for the same issue, or 6 total repairs to the vehicle within 2 years of purchase.

OP
OP

prusnak

Big Bend
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know Villagers feel entitled, but you might want to review the Florida Lemon Law as I believe its 30 days out of service, 3 repair attempts for the same issue, or 6 total repairs to the vehicle within 2 years of purchase.
Don't know why living in The Villages has anything to do with this but The Assistant Attorney General is assisting me with information on this situation. According to him..."/If you have three repair visits for the same complaint OR 15 days out of service" I will qualify.
Sponsored