Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who cares about your axles. Tell us more about your pup. 😀

Bullmastiff?
They're English Mastiffs. Pebbles (6 years old), Martha and Betsy (2 years, littermates). Steffie has bred mastiffs for over 25 years and these will be the last ones from our Goldrush Mastiffs blood line.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just watched @Weekends & Waypoints YT episode about installing my old M220 rear end and M190 FDU in his rig. Check it out if you'd like to see where that thing ended up :)

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Dusty Thanks for putting out another video with your wife. I always think back to that early one where you remind the guys to include their SOs.

And now I need to wath the video to see what I need to do this as well.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol Weekends needs to learn less throttle! Just sad putting a m190 back in with 37s.
Yeah I understand he broke the one I gave him out at UBB. In his defense, I may have "prepared the battlefield" a bit LOL.

It sucks because I know what a chore it is to swap those things. But he simply had no choice at such late notice. It was only a couple of days from UBB so it probably wasn't feasible for him to source a new M210 FDU in time. If a friend has a readily available M190 they just pulled out? Probably worth the gamble of time and effort to slap it in there for the event.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Dusty Thanks for putting out another video with your wife. I always think back to that early one where you remind the guys to include their SOs.

And now I need to wath the video to see what I need to do this as well.
Thanks! I'm very fortunate that she likes this stuff too and we can enjoy doing it together. I know a few married guys who have to wrench alone, go on Bronco trips alone, wheel alone, hide their parts purchases, etc.
Sponsored