First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No. I was not happy with any of the dealers in Illinois or Wisconsin. I couldn't find a single one that I could trust or that knew about the Bronco. Several lied, most wouldn't give me the time of day, and the others were clueless. I went with Granger.
Oh wow, talking with Zach now via emails!! I'm just confirming with Zach that they're still honoring X-Plan ($1300 under invoice) before I call Ford to move my reservation!!
Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my confirmation email before I got back in my car. ?

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some shady dealers out there. Went to my dealership on Thursday and they said they couldn't submit my order. Called Ford yesterday to change dealer and they said I couldn't because my order was already submitted. My Ford.com account shows my order was placed the day before I went to the dealership. Waiting till Monday and if it isn't resolved in a few hours I am switching.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my DORA from the dealership. Only thing that stands out is they have it as a Priority Code 99. I'm not sure that it really matters as I am a 13th/14th reservation and 6th at the dealer. Definitely not understanding why I haven't seen a confirmation email from Ford.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got my DORA from the dealership. Only thing that stands out is they have it as a Priority Code 99. I'm not sure that it really matters as I am a 13th/14th reservation and 6th at the dealer. Definitely not understanding why I haven't seen a confirmation email from Ford.
if it says 99, they didnt make any changes to it...when u go to make a change, it goes to 19...WBDO also wont let you save at 99

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I haven't gotten an email either, been waiting for it since yesterday. I did see something that looked like a DORA that I signed to agree on pricing, but that was before the order was submitted. That leaves me to believe I haven't seen the official DORA either. My Ford account does show that an in store order was placed but I would feel much better if I got the confirmation email.

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven't gotten an email either, been waiting for it since yesterday. I did see something that looked like a DORA that I signed to agree on pricing, but that was before the order was submitted. That leaves me to believe I haven't seen the official DORA either. My Ford account does show that an in store order was placed but I would feel much better if I got the confirmation email.
same here. I’m not too worried but will call on Monday to check in.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my Ford email minutes after I hung up the phone placing my order with the manager at the dealer.

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent my B&P to my dealer and then got an email showing a completely different build then what i had sent the dealer. WTF! Hoping email is wrong. Going into dealer to get what they submitted in the AM.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This sounds wrong. If you don’t get an email from Ford in 24 hrs they entered it wrong.

Food for thought but one reason you may not have received an email or confirmation is that the dealer entered your order as a NEW retail order (which is not tied to your reservation). What I mean is they could have started a whole new order for you as if you walked off the street to order a new Explorer (not a Bronco which needs a reservation). For the a Bronco to be ordered correctly and sent in with your time stamp (and tied to your ford account so you get an email), they should be entering and building your order off of their ‘list of reservations” by clicking on your name/res # on that list and then Starting the build from there. If they started the build like a normal non Bronco order, you may have a submitted order and the dealer thinks they submitted an order but it is a) not tied to your res/timestamp so it won’t get built based on your time stamp and b) not tied to your ford accounts so you therefore don’t get an email. This is a watch out for some who think they have an order as I’d hate to find out after 3/19 my dealer F’d up and entered it this way, as you;ll be SOL.

Sponsored

Maismsn07

Big Bend
First Name
Maison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is the DORA the final pricing agreement between buyer and dealer?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Canada. I had received an email pretty quick telling me what to expect over the next few months. My account at ford.ca under orders days bronco badlands with a pic of the Bd. Saying in store order. Mine is also code 99 which my fleet manager tells me means nothing. When they get serialised In a couple weeks and they start scheduling that's when the priority code will mean something.
Ford Bronco Confirmation email from Ford Screenshot_20210304-001650_Chrome

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the email now, but I don't see the form that other people have posted.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Canada. I had received an email pretty quick telling me what to expect over the next few months. My account at ford.ca under orders days bronco badlands with a pic of the Bd. Saying in store order. Mine is also code 99 which my fleet manager tells me means nothing. When they get serialised In a couple weeks and they start scheduling that's when the priority code will mean something.
Ford Bronco Confirmation email from Ford Screenshot_20210304-001650_Chrome
In Canada also, Did you reserve a badlands? I reserved a base but ordered a badlands , I never did receive an email but my dealer said it means nothing and it’s still ordered, I called the Ford customer service and they told me if you ordered a different bronco then reserved you won’t get an email but it’s still ordered, it must be a glitch in there system

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Canada also, Did you reserve a badlands? I reserved a base but ordered a badlands , I never did receive an email but my dealer said it means nothing and it’s still ordered, I called the Ford customer service and they told me if you ordered a different bronco then reserved you won’t get an email but it’s still ordered, it must be a glitch in there system
Yeah I reserved a black diamond. Then changed my mind lol
Sponsored