Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Although interesting, I don't take this as good news. it just pushes our builds back by X thousands of units produced before ours. Units we will not see before order. I suppose it might help Ford work out kinks in production though.
I've always taken this point into consideration. The more units Ford moves down the line, the better they will get at putting them together I would imagine. Those who want the first few coming off of the line are taking the training units basically. Seems like there would be quite a few "whoops" until they get the muscle memory in. Just a guess. I have no idea how vehicle assembly lines function though.
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe this is what all the units they built already are for? My hope is that we will get some in Canada also
maxresdefault.jpg
You are more optimistic about that than our Alberta Ford Dealers. ?

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shhh don’t give the dealerships any ideas. Before you know it they’ll prostitute the mannequins out.
I'd gladly pay it to drive them before I drop $45k on a vehicle I've never even seen in person let alone driven.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the number 249 is interesting, wonder how many dealers have over 249 reservations? And I wonder if a similar method will be used for allotments.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just like nobody is making you respond, yet here you are!
No offense bud. Just saying, ordering a Bronco is a choice nobody is "making" you or anybody do it. And you're right, nobody made me respond it was a choice.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

While this is cool, If I’m reading this right then these mannequins aren’t even going to be shipped until production units receive the “ok to buy”. Which means dealers won’t be getting any of these mannequins until well after any of us have placed orders.

If someone has a better understanding of Job 1/receiving the “ok to buy”, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
The “ ok to buy “ might refer to the dealers request for the display bronco and Fords release of those. That’s different than our orders.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What they said was interesting, FCTP Mannequin units were delivered around the same time as our first retail units for Mach-E and Bronco Sport. This letter confirms as much with reference to OKTB.
Well havent retail units for the Bronco sport already gone out?

Sponsored

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Focus was discontinued after the 2018 Model Year.
One thing that I have always tried not to do is shy away from a topic where I ended up being completely wrong.

That shows how much I know about Ford. LOL

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's going to be at least 6000 dealer Bronco's that get built before ours.
And MAP can run 5000 vehicles per week. Even assuming the Ranger chews up 40% of that they'll have them through the assembly line in two weeks.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What we'll need to do on this forum is create a list, maybe by state, and note the number of units, color, trim level, and any significant options (Squatch, high, lux) at each dealer we're near.
This is probably an area where Bronco Nation could access an info pipeline of what's where. Just a thought

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
WTF is a 2 Door JBL soundbar? I hope its not some dipshit speaker that goes outside like on ski boats so the skier can hear music while they are ski-ing?!
Sponsored