Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands 4-Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Metalcloak Off subject but I'm dying to know... any progress made on fender flares? You make some fantastic variants for the Wrangler that I hope to see translated to the Bronco!
Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its a no for me - I called to ask about product very rude and they explained to me Broncos do not belong on my local Rubicon trail.
Hop on with us, I run Metalcloak products on my Bronco and they are definitely Rubicon rated in my personal experience. Running their rear bumper, control arms and trackbar so far. More stuff from them planned. Our group has hit the Rubicon in our Broncos and will do so again this year several times. Bronco is definitely different then Jeep as far as lines go but having run the Rubicon and other difficult trails and having both a flexy Jeep and fast Bronco, I’ll take the Bronco on any Jeep trail. Both platforms are awesome and have their benefits.

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hop on with us, I run Metalcloak products on my Bronco and they are definitely Rubicon rated in my personal experience. Running their rear bumper, control arms and trackbar so far. More stuff from them planned. Our group has hit the Rubicon in our Broncos and will do so again this year several times. Bronco is definitely different then Jeep as far as lines go but having run the Rubicon and other difficult trails and having both a flexy Jeep and fast Bronco, I’ll take the Bronco on any Jeep trail. Both platforms are awesome and have their benefits.
03DE6249-0A88-4F29-9451-1881A2B9F7F8.jpeg

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL... would be a great "spy pic"... if they hadn't been seen by tens of dozens at Wild Horses... as well as streamed online. ;-) - Matson
Walked right past it, I will take a closer look next time.

@jasonf is a wheeler, he was one of the first to ram a bronco through the trail.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its a no for me - I called to ask about product very rude and they explained to me Broncos do not belong on my local Rubicon trail.
Wow... do you remember who you talked to?

I have three guys in my sales and customer service team and I would not expect any of them would ever tell a customer that as some sort of serious condemnation... let alone be rude about it.

Definitely not the reputation our team has. If you can recall who you talked to, I can take care of it so that it never happens again.

Feel free to give me a call anytime. - Matson

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I checked out all your stuff at the Wild Horse 4x4 roundup. And I was the lucky winner of the rear control arms. So stoked to put them on.

Also love the fitment of the skid plates and the Tie Rod ends. Those are definetly going on my Bronco when they are released.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Metalcloak Off subject but I'm dying to know... any progress made on fender flares? You make some fantastic variants for the Wrangler that I hope to see translated to the Bronco!
Thank you for the ask... we have a design concept completed, but we are not focusing on the body at this point... our focus currently is to maximize the performance of the suspension system.

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the ask... we have a design concept completed, but we are not focusing on the body at this point... our focus currently is to maximize the performance of the suspension system.
Mmm…inner fender liners too…need 🤤

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mmm…inner fender liners too…need 🤤
Agreed... so far what I've seen on the market (and I haven't seen them all) seems to be reducing clearance... lol.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Badlands
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are nice..... also...if you havnt looked at doing the lower arm front mount skids...... that is where most Broncos get beat to hell on tougher trails.
We were talking to a couple customers at @Wild Horses 4x4 about this.... got some great pics... definitely on the list. (y)
Sponsored