Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://goo.gl/maps/G4nUpA6jmi9E4trn7

give it a like plz

So here's the deal, I ordered, I waited, I needed something to drive and I got a Colorado ZR2 because it was available and 10k cheaper.
I then canceled by reservation and got my 100, and 1000, back.
Happens so much not worth talking about.

What is so irritating is that Cornerstone were initially dismissive, uninformed, jerks to me, then they somehow kept my reservation so that EVERYONE ELSE had to wait for them to get one more bronco, instead of it going to someone else who has been waiting for over a damn year.

Why dealers are able to pull off these sorts of shenanigans, and why they did not think, hey this guy put a bunch of time into this and we're going to profit, why don't we through him a couple bucks, just blows my mind.

Anyway please like that review to add some accountability to this nonsense.
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in the area. Transferred my reservation with them to Granger early on. So glad I did, could never get anyone there to answer my emails or take calls on the Bronco. Two years later I got my Bronco from Granger. Cornerstone calls me and asks if I want to buy a Bronco from them, most likely someones who bailed. I should have gotten more details and pricing. Curious if they add ADM.

OP
OP

rhspeer

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if they add ADM.
does not look like from the website, but who knows.

I don't know anyone else that is getting into wheeling/overlanding in the area, so reach out if you want get the rigs out some day, and can stand a liberal redneck that talks to much after a couple beers.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually had a great interaction with them. I ordered, waited and received my bronco. They even honored the price from the 22 to 22.5 price increase. I have had no issues with them.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know anyone else that is getting into wheeling/overlanding in the area, so reach out if you want get the rigs out some day, and can stand a liberal redneck that talks to much after a couple beers.
Yes been looking for people to get out on the trails. I haven't had much time to do anything. Picked it up in August, hit a deer in Sept (actually in NowThen), in repairs for a month and got it back in November. Dealing with winter now.

But yea will take a winter drive. Actually went up through Nemadji last winter in my Bronco Sport.

Anybody else in the area (I'm up in Zimmerman), @SZairborne...? I've seen one or two Bronco's around, seem pretty scarce in our parts.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watch out using the L word... there's some very sensitive folks in the community.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes been looking for people to get out on the trails. I haven't had much time to do anything. Picked it up in August, hit a deer in Sept (actually in NowThen), in repairs for a month and got it back in November. Dealing with winter now.

But yea will take a winter drive. Actually went up through Nemadji last winter in my Bronco Sport.

Anybody else in the area (I'm up in Zimmerman), @SZairborne...? I've seen one or two Bronco's around, seem pretty scarce in our parts.
I'm in Andover

OP
OP

rhspeer

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes been looking for people to get out on the trails. ....
There's a nice green 2 door that parks at the community college or whatever across from A1 appliance and the scrap metal place by Anoka.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a nice green 2 door that parks at the community college or whatever across from A1 appliance and the scrap metal place by Anoka.
Thank you, that's me. The Anoka-Hennepin ISD 11 District building.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OOof, if folks are upset I call myself a liberal redneck, we all need to calm down. You're probably not wrong though.
I was kinda joking, but kinda not lol.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw a sharp looking race red 2-door this morning in Nowthen, I was pulling into Bills. Anyone here?
Sponsored