Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to begin a thread since I do not currently see one on this topic. As a finance director in a smaller Ford store I wanted to make people aware that you are NOT required to submit a credit application to the dealership you placed your order with. If you are being asked for things like your date of birth, income, social security number, trade info, license information etc, or being told it is required to finalize your order that is a lie!! You should also NOT have to put any type of added deposit down when ordering and or finalizing your Bronco order. (aside from the required and refundable 100) Keep in mind that many dealerships are not marking up the Bronco. As of this morning Ford has not yet announced X plan pricing. Always check with the company you work for to see if they are a Ford partner and if you qualify for said plan. You can have a pin generated which is good for an entire year, which I do not recommendgetting your pins prior to finalizing your order. There also has been no announcement on rebates either. If a dealer tells you otherwise again buyer beware. I am willing to assist in answering any questions I can to help keep the waters from being muddied by anything other than your new Bronco!!
Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the information. Hopefully it will be useful to those of us on the forums as we need to make sure we aren’t getting screwed over.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the information. Hopefully it will be useful to those of us on the forums as we need to make sure we aren’t getting screwed over.
I will help anyone any way I can. I understand how incredibly confusing this can be for so many.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now let's hope Ford doesn't offer 5.9% as the lowest interest rate for the Bronco as I have read in another thread. The last 4 to 5 Fords I have bought have been mostly 1.9% and the highest being 3.9%. They have always taken care of me.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now let's hope Ford doesn't offer 5.9% as the lowest interest rate for the Bronco as I have read in another thread. The last 4 to 5 Fords I have bought have been mostly 1.9% and the highest being 3.9%. They have always taken care of me.
At this point there are no rates yet. Keep in mind there are other banks too. You should also check with your credit union if you have one just to be able to compare.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to begin a thread since I do not currently see one on this topic. As a finance director in a smaller Ford store I wanted to make people aware that you are NOT required to submit a credit application to the dealership you placed your order with. If you are being asked for things like your date of birth, income, social security number, trade info, license information etc, or being told it is required to finalize your order that is a lie!! You should also NOT have to put any type of added deposit down when ordering and or finalizing your Bronco order. (aside from the required and refundable 100) Keep in mind that many dealerships are not marking up the Bronco. As of this morning Ford has not yet announced X plan pricing. Always check with the company you work for to see if they are a Ford partner and if you qualify for said plan. You can have a pin generated which is good for an entire year, which I do not recommendgetting your pins prior to finalizing your order. There also has been no announcement on rebates either. If a dealer tells you otherwise again buyer beware. I am willing to assist in answering any questions I can to help keep the waters from being muddied by anything other than your new Bronco!!
Thanks for starting this thread NayNay. This is helpful information for everyone. But regarding X Plan. Mike Levine confirmed X Plan on his Twitter, on
Thanks for starting this thread NayNay. This information is very helpful for most everyone. But regarding X Plan. Mike Levine, Ford's communications Director confirmed X Plan on his Twitter on 7/14/20.
Ford Bronco Credit Checks for the Bronco and other information 1597119597101

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for starting this thread NayNay. This is helpful information for everyone. But regarding X Plan. Mike Levine confirmed X Plan on his Twitter, on

Thanks for starting this thread NayNay. This information is very helpful for most everyone. But regarding X Plan. Mike Levine, Ford's communications Director confirmed X Plan on his Twitter on 7/14/20.
Ford Bronco Credit Checks for the Bronco and other information 1597119597101
Correct. I guess I need to clarify better. X plan pricing meaning the price you pay, not if the vehicle will qualify for it.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. I guess I need to clarify better. X plan pricing meaning the price you pay, not if the vehicle will qualify for it.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be contentious. I really think you started a very helpful thread. But X Plan pricing is pretty straight forward. Which is 0.4% below dealer invoice, including a $275.00 fee added to the"grossed up" invoice. And of course the destination charges, taxes, etc.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be contentious. I really think you started a very helpful thread. But X Plan pricing is pretty straight forward. Which is 0.4% below dealer invoice, including a $275.00 fee added to the"grossed up" invoice. And of course the destination charges, taxes, etc.
Maybe you were referring to the upgrade package prices? That's what we're all waiting for.

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, to help me understand, I don't have to fill out an application until next June?
I have already made my reservation several weeks ago, paid the $100 refundable deposit and am now waiting ...
Thank you for the info, btw ?

Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, i have never ordered a vehicle before...So this may be a dumb question..

When placing the order, do you "lock in" a financing rate then (at order).....? Or is it " the rate" upon vehicle delivery/pickup?

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, i have never ordered a vehicle before...So this may be a dumb question..

When placing the order, do you "lock in" a financing rate then (at order).....? Or is it " the rate" upon vehicle delivery/pickup?
Rate would definitely be at time of purchase/delivery. Too much risk on both sides to “lock” at time of order.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rate would definitely be at time if purchase. Too much risk on both sides you “lock” at time of order.
Thats what o figured. I really was hoping for 0%, which is pretty unlikely.

Ford wont need much help moving these "beasts"

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don't have to finance through Ford of course, unless it's part of an incentive package. Depending on your credit you can usually get rates under 2-3% from your local credit unions.

So, to help me understand, I don't have to fill out an application until next June?
I have already made my reservation several weeks ago, paid the $100 refundable deposit and am now waiting ...
Thank you for the info, btw ?
That's correct you don't fill out an app until your Bronco hit's the lot, or just shortly before if you are positive on the purchase.

AKaye

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Corvette Grand Sport, 2005 Ford Focus SES
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You don't have to finance through Ford of course, unless it's part of an incentive package. Depending on your credit you can usually get rates under 2-3% from your local credit unions.
I really hope rates stay this low for when deliveres start. My credit union is offering 1.99% for 60 months which would be awesome.
Sponsored