First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Correct, you have to modify the Curt harness in order for it to work on Bronco with standard/halogen tail lights. Search my posts and you will find a video that details the process. Let me know if you cannot find it.
Watching your videos and reading the threads i see it can be done. I like to know what I'm getting into. Gonna order this harness since it will work after the fix. Videos helped. There was a lot of talk in the thread but no pics. I needed the vids. Thank you!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man, towing package for $138 today, maybe I'm just desperate for a win, but that feels real good!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for posting this. I mostly want it as a recovery point in the back but it will also be cool to have the option of adding the wiring.

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Correct, you have to modify the Curt harness in order for it to work on Bronco with standard/halogen tail lights. Search my posts and you will find a video that details the process. Let me know if you cannot find it.
Thank you BudgetBronco. I followed your videos and installed the curt wiring harness yesterday!!! The install was super easy with your videos. Props to you!!! And thanks again, Kevin.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Curt plug and play t-connector (56468) harness is also on sale at Napa for $54.99. I called Real Truck who advised both parts were well below their cost and could not price match. I cancelled my previous Curt hitch receiver order with Real Truck and ordered both from Napa.
I just checked my cost and it's not below. They're making about $14 on the hitch and $5 on the harness.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you BudgetBronco. I followed your videos and installed the curt wiring harness yesterday!!! The install was super easy with your videos. Props to you!!! And thanks again, Kevin.
My pleasure, glad I could help!

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody received this order? Mine has been stuck on "verifying order" since Feb.26

Sponsored

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine says "order verified", but ships between 3/16 & 3/24.
I have the same issue. Ordered a week ago but the order still has yet to be verified. Estimated delivery of 3/22-3/30.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the same issue. Ordered a week ago but the order still has yet to be verified. Estimated delivery of 3/22-3/30.
I emailed them and asked what that means, if they needed something more. They said it's fine just need to wait until ship date

Me:
What does this mean:"Verifying Order

Your order is currently being verified. "

Response: "Thank you for shopping with NAPA. Your order is in process. The ship estimate for your order to leave the warehouse is between March 16th - March 24th. Tracking information is emailed to you usually 2 - 3 business days after shipment. Ground delivery is usually 3 - 5 days after it leaves the warehouse. Please contact us if you have any new concerns or questions.

Thank you,"

Last edited:

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed them and asked what that means, if they needed something more. They said it's fine just need to wait until ship date

Me:

Response: "Thank you for shopping with NAPA. Your order is in process. The ship estimate for your order to leave the warehouse is between March 16th - March 24th. Tracking information is emailed to you usually 2 - 3 business days after shipment. Ground delivery is usually 3 - 5 days after it leaves the warehouse. Please contact us if you have any new concerns or questions.

Thank you,"
I canceled and ordered from Rough Country with a military discount. It was $1 more and it's being delivered today.

MJBbase22

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me:

Thank you,"
Hitch now "out of stock" on NAPA site (3/10/22)

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hitch now "out of stock" on NAPA site (3/10/22)
I'm noticing with a lot of things lately that you best get in while you can. Not that things won't restock, but who knows when that will be.
There's hitches out there, like above, check out rough country.
$99 https://www.roughcountry.com/receiver-hitch-51062.html

I looked around. Seems lots places drop ship and im seeing ship dates in April.

Mine isn't set to ship til next week, and they haven't canceled it yet. We'll see what happens
Sponsored

Last edited: