Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Factory 2021 Bronco aux switches.jpg

I love the idea of the stickers. Seeing the switch picture today, it looks like the application might be to cover the Aux X portion. The paddle might have a texture.
I noticed that too. Thinking I might just put them in front of the switch. Just inside the inset area.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As seen in the Aux Switches and Accessory Rail thread, there's a lot of discussion about the aux switches. I came across a file someone created to make labels for the Gen2 Raptor switches and got to thinking about something similar for the Bronco. There are plenty of different labels out there you can by for upfitter switches, but I was thinking more of a Bronco style.

I've put together a few so far. Probably not the easiest to read, but it has the Bronco feel to it.
I'm also sticking with black and white, because my current plan is to print these on to glow-in-the-dark adhesive vinyl. That way they can just be stuck on and still be potentially visible at night.

Update 2: View attachment 84027
Excellent modification. I have been thinking about how to label these switches. Wow...those are above and beyond. Do you mind if we use these as a pattern? Thanks again.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Factory 2021 Bronco aux switches.jpg

I love the idea of the stickers. Seeing the switch picture today, it looks like the application might be to cover the Aux X portion. The paddle might have a texture.
If they are the same as Raptor, the aux portion lights up when in the on position.

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent modification. I have been thinking about how to label these switches. Wow...those are above and beyond. Do you mind if we use these as a pattern? Thanks again.
Use as you like. I can send you the PSD file if it will help.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As seen in the Aux Switches and Accessory Rail thread, there's a lot of discussion about the aux switches. I came across a file someone created to make labels for the Gen2 Raptor switches and got to thinking about something similar for the Bronco. There are plenty of different labels out there you can by for upfitter switches, but I was thinking more of a Bronco style.

I've put together a few so far. Probably not the easiest to read, but it has the Bronco feel to it.
I'm also sticking with black and white, because my current plan is to print these on to glow-in-the-dark adhesive vinyl. That way they can just be stuck on and still be potentially visible at night.

This could be a nice little side business once finalized. Say you print this as a sheet (not sure how that really works on your end) and I would buy them - use the ones I needed. I want a well put together look, easy $20 out of my pocket.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This could be a nice little side business once finalized. Say you print this as a sheet (not sure how that really works on your end) and I would buy them - use the ones I needed. I want a well put together look, easy $20 out of my pocket.
I agree, I would buy the whole sheet as well and use what I want. I think the key will be to find good quality vinyl or paper that sticks on one side, which it sounds like you are doing with the glow in the dark idea (which is great BTW). Keep us posted!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife does crafting so she can make any labels I need, she did it for all of the stuff I added to the Motor Home.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is great, nice job.

I suspect there will be a whole bunch of aftermarket options, including buttons to replace these that light up and customizable.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Squatch button makes your Bronco disappear ...

Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco 1612123214487

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:LOL:
Yeah, actually back lit would require a modification to the aux switch itself. That's why I'm planning to try this on printable glow-in-the-dark adhesive vinyl. Should be able to provide some illumination without having to mod the switch. Of course, if someone want to mod the switch, these could still be used easily.

Yes and no. I've got a Cricut that cuts vinyl, and I'll probably use it to cut these out cleanly after they're printed. But those cutters have a hard time with detail this fine, so it won't really work for cutting out individual letters. So I'm going to print the black over the glow so it shines through, then cut each label out as a single piece.

Of course, if the Bronco switches end up being a little different from the Gen2 Raptor, I'll have to make some adjustments first.
HAHA! My spouse also has a Cricuit and does the labels for all of her canning, and cards as well as things added to the M/H.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You can't beat Sasquatch flipping the bird 😜