Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got these from my old sPod that I had in my 4Runner, lol. I figured they'd be a temporary fix until something better comes along.

Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco IMG_1465
Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As seen in the Aux Switches and Accessory Rail thread, there's a lot of discussion about the aux switches. I came across a file someone created to make labels for the Gen2 Raptor switches and got to thinking about something similar for the Bronco. There are plenty of different labels out there you can by for upfitter switches, but I was thinking more of a Bronco style.

I've put together a few so far. Probably not the easiest to read, but it has the Bronco feel to it.
I'm also sticking with black and white, because my current plan is to print these on to glow-in-the-dark adhesive vinyl. That way they can just be stuck on and still be potentially visible at night.

Also going to cross-post this for visibility, based on the wiring diagrams provided by @Rednek we now know the amperage rating for each of the Aux switches:
AUX 1​
AUX 2​
AUX 3​
AUX 4​
AUX 5​
AUX 6​
30A​
15A​
10A​
10A​
10A​
10A​

Update 7:
View attachment 231169

And things are beginning to come together. A test run courtesy of @fronc
View attachment 218258

In preliminary discussions to get these produced and sold. It's early, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
Any progress??

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm going to loop @Natai back in on the progress. Printing black background with white letters and white background with black letters.

Standard print and photoluminescent versions will be available.

More details will be made directly to him though :). I'm sure he'll summarize it all and give me feedback.

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THEY EXIST!!

You can find them here:
StickerFab Printed Auxiliary Switch Labels (affiliate link)
(Note that this link includes an affiliate code. I receive 5% back on any purchase you make after using the link. If you want to view the labels without the affiliate link, use this link.)

StickerFab has also been kind enough to set us up with a coupon code for 5% off as well. Use coupon code BRONCO6G.
Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco StickerFab_labels_announce

Note that I haven't received my Bronco yet, so I haven't been able to test these myself. But it's been a really positive experience working with the team, and they certainly have experience sticking things to the Bronco!
If you've got questions, ask and I'll answer what I can. If you get the labels, feel free to post feedback here as well.

Finally, they've also got a video posted on the StickerFab YouTube channel.
Printed Series Auxiliary Switch Labels - 2021+ Bronco

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THEY EXIST!!

You can find them here:
(Note that this link includes an affiliate code. I receive 5% back on any purchase you make after using the link. If you want to view the labels without the affiliate link, use this link.)

StickerFab has also been kind enough to set us up with a coupon code for 5% off as well. Use coupon code BRONCO6G.
Ford Bronco Custom Aux Switch Labels / Stickers for 2021 Bronco StickerFab_labels_announce

Note that I haven't received my Bronco yet, so I haven't been able to test these myself. But it's been a really positive experience working with the team, and they certainly have experience sticking things to the Bronco!
If you've got questions, ask and I'll answer what I can. If you get the labels, feel free to post feedback here as well.

Ordered sir, thank you for all your time invested in this project Sean @Natai for all of us knuckleheads on the forum.

Sponsored

littlepope

First Edition
First Name
Pope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered glow in dark on black. Nice work!

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered sir, thank you for all your time invested in this project Sean @Natai for all of us knuckleheads on the forum.
Thanks!
These really started out as a "I'm bored and want to do something Bronco-related". Basically, just goofing around almost exactly one year ago. Lot of great support and ideas from everyone here, and here we are.
Chris and Jami with StickerFab were absolutely great to work with, and I couldn't be happier that these are finally something people can get their hands on.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THEY EXIST!!

You can find them here:

Purchased!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully the 5% off doesn’t take YOUR 5%. :)
purchased.

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered a couple of sets, couldn’t decide which color. Also both in laminated and non. Thanks for your efforts!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the difference between laminated and non-laminated?

edit: RTFM…. “The lamination adds 6 mil thickness of stone guard PPF. This can increase the durability.”

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THEY EXIST!!

You can find them here:

Hell Yeah! Ordered using the link and got the Black w/glow lettering laminated!!!

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome!!! Ordered several sets as I’m not sure which one I want more! Thanks for all the effort you put in to this.
Sponsored