First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ) Subaru legacy KTM 690 Enduro R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know this is a stupid question because all the variables, but…

What is the planning factor for a MY23 delivery of a BB 4 dr non-sas with a 2.3 and mid package? No mod bumper. I think the only constraint might be the MIC hard top. No tow package. Decent sized dealer in MD. Does 8-10 months sound like a decent ball park expectation?

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

cute.

Ford is trash and those poor customer service reps have to peddle absolute lies all day/year/decade(?).

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1FMEE5DP3NLA74686
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As you see its a 22 had a 21 had to change things on the 22 and as you see build date was January 28 and it just got done only took them almost a year two build it order date 10 15 21

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As you see its a 22 had a 21 had to change things on the 22 and as you see build date was January 28 and it just got done only took them almost a year two build it order date 10 15 21
Congrats on getting this far with your beast. I just have to say again, your order date was 10-15-21 and you got yours built while many of us are 2020 orders with no communication yet. SMH.....

Swampy

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F350 XLT Crewcab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[*]They do not want to roll over a bunch of orders to MY23.
[*]Scheduling for future build weeks is happening every 2-3 weeks.

At this point I think I would rather that my Black Diamond be a MY23. I am so frustrated with all the delays. The bull shit excuses from sales rep, Ford Marketing, and Ford Support. The complete lack of communication from Corporate Ford and the local dealership! The interest rates are higher than they should be, I doubt Ford will give special financing for those if us who reserved in 2020. Maybe for MY23 they will have fixed a few issues with production, but that means that they may delete some features as well to save costs.

I swear I feel like a rabbit on a treadmill with Ford dangling a carrot in front of me...

LQDCRJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F250 4X4 NOW, 1990 FORD BRONCO BEFORE THAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Sasquatch package is currently constrained until the wheel availability situation is improved, which is why they stated Wildtrak as being constrained. The lock-downs in China are the reason for the low supply of Sasquatch/Wildtrak wheels.
wish I could just get it with no wheels and ill put my own on. this is becoming laughable at this point. It might as well be a unicorn

Sponsored

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will believe it when I see it. I remember when customer service told someone that hard tops were not constrained even though they still are.

Redcobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition, 2020 Escape, 1970 Galaxie XL Conv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hate to blow that one out of the water, but the dealer I used for the BD is smaller than the dealer for my BL.
My BL dealer has gotten numerous Broncos that are behind me in his line. Ford just refuses to make my high content Bronco, preferring decontented models. I think a lot of the early orders that Ford is not making are "loaded" models. This is not an allocation or "place in line" issue. It is Ford's choice to build what "they" want rather than what a "customer" wants.
Or are they building with parts they have? Highly optioned means more money for bottom line, so if they have your components they will build it IMO

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just chatted with the customer service line (phone, not chat) and spoke with a rep that was eager to be helpful – I want to share with everyone the updates I got from them today.

Most of this is old news but some of these tidbits might be helpful for newer people on the board. Take this all with a grain of salt, but here is what I was told:
  • Ford's intent is to try and build almost all of the MY22 orders by the end of this calendar year, barring unavoidable supply chain hold ups for parts.
  • They do not want to roll over a bunch of orders to MY23.
  • Scheduling for future build weeks is happening every 2-3 weeks.
  • MY22's will continue to be scheduled for build weeks through Nov/Dec.
  • Current orders that get rolled over to MY23 will be ahead in line over new MY23 orders placed after the order banks open, even if they get rolled over after the new orders start coming in.
  • Wildtrak trim and Tow Pkg are two biggest constraints right now - Badlands and OBX are not constrained. Did not mention SAS Pkg, unknown if its constrained or not.
  • Priority Code really only matters if a dealer has similar builds to yours and they want to put yours ahead.
Again, most of that is status quo from what we already knew/assumed. But at least it's another datapoint for us.
NamVet6667 Thanks for the info. I'm hoping 8mo and not a word

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just come here to read everyone else's complaints about not having their bronco yet. Misery loves company I guess

Candice

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoa - hold the boat. Since when? THE BUILDS GO IN RESERVATION ORDER ( Accounting for constraints )... I'm told.
of course, I don't really care CAUSE I GOT MY VIN last week! 7/22/20 res. BadSquatch 4d, lux, hardtop, 2.7. I was 60 out of 100ish after the initial order deadline at my dealer ( I would classify them as medium/small ).
Dang I have the same build and reserved 7/17/20 and still have not received a Vin :(
Sponsored