Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the absolute most important issue with that.....

What was your time stamp?
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry. They will fix it. Your not the only one this has happened too

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is really unfortunate. I am sorry you have to deal with that.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear this; I’d definitely be pissed off.

That being said, stay calm and work with Ford to resolve this. Being calm usually will get you further than losing your shit. There’s always someone higher-up you can speak to, but follow the process and give them a chance to make things right. I’m sure this isn’t the first time this has occurred (sadly).

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would the timestamp matter, the orders went out in March..the order is at Ford. Im sure this has happened before..they should have that order somewhere where they can reinstate.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is why I don't ask my dealer to check my order. I don't want him in WEBDO potentially mucking things up. I get my emails from Ford and forward them to him. Happy he doesn't know much and is not inclined to go looking.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I don't ask my dealer to check my order. I don't want him in WEBDO potentially mucking things up. I get my emails from Ford and forward them to him. Happy he doesn't know much and is not inclined to go looking.
This is why I also went into this order being 100% confident in my build options. I see some folks on the forums changing their build more often than some people change their underwear… More likely for something to be keyed in wrong or cancelled. I changed my build colour once, but that was it.

Human error can still occur, even by the “experts” who use the platform on a daily basis.

OP
OP

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, I wish I could believe their claim without reservation, but why were they touching your order to begin with? I'd watch your Ford account to see if it gets scheduled just in case. Hopefully if it was cancelled, it was an accident (again though.. Why were they into your order?) and they didn't delete it to move someone else up. Good luck!, and hopefully it wasn't a really early reservation or FE
Just received call from dealer that they accidentally canceled my order. Called and apologized stated they entered the order back but that it now has a time stamp of today. Was also informed they notated it was their fault and worked with their rep to try and get my original time stamp back. Rep informed them that the customer needed to call the CRC at Ford. The CRC states they have been unable to modify time stamps since March. Have to wait until tomorrow for the system to update before next steps.
everyone has moved up a space, my reservation was made early am day 2. Can not in good conscience give my money to an organization with all the deceit. Good luck to everyone on this forum.

OP
OP

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
everyone has moved up a space, my reservation was made early am day 2. Can not in good conscience give my money to an organization with all the deceit. Good luck to everyone on this forum.
Just as a note the dealer fabricated a story, the CRC contradicted what they said, and when challenged the story changed again. This was the third dealer I worked with on this Bronco process.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear that. There are actually a few honest dealers out there though.

Sponsored

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just as a note the dealer fabricated a story, the CRC contradicted what they said, and when challenged the story changed again. This was the third dealer I worked with on this Bronco process.
I for one don’t blame you at all. There are a lot of other great cars out there to be excited about and purchase good luck to you. At least now the break up is final and you can begin to heal.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So was it not actually cancelled and they just fed you some BS to get you to reorder for next year? Not sure I'm following.

And they will still get your order you walk from now?

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's ridiculous and fixable.

OP
OP

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So was it not actually cancelled and they just fed you some BS to get you to reorder for next year? Not sure I'm following.

And they will still get your order you walk from now?
The dealer did”accidentally” cancel my order, called and told me they created another reservation and put in comments all the original details and instructed me that I needed to call the CRC to have them tie my original to the new. The CRC informed the dealer did not and could not create another reservation in my name, when I brought that to the dealers attention the story changed and said they were on a zoom call with Ford working on it. They then informed me that Ford stayed the would reinstate my original reservation but would take 48 hrs or longer to be reflected. Followed up with the CRC and was I informed they had never heard this as an option. I have everything in text and email if there are any doubts.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@History I would let this play out for a few days to see if it gets fixed. Over the past year Ford CRC has told different things to different members here just based on which rep picks up the phone. So there is a possibility that your dealer is telling the truth. When the order banks first opened there were quite a few issues of dealers accidentally canceling reservations. Ford worked with those people to create new reservations and then tie to their previous time stamp. I would think they could still do that, so give them some time to work through it.

If nothing else email Mike Levine (I can’t find his email now, but know it’s been posted here before.) I know people like to shit on him, but he has helped several people in similar situations previously.
Sponsored