First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called Ford and explained the situation. I'll know in 7-10 days if I can switch my order to the other dealer. If I can't I'll cancel the order. At that point I can reorder with the preferred dealer or drop it all together. I do think the Bronco is better than the wrangler, at least for me, but that doesn't mean its worth the headache.
This is where many people are at. You either signed on with a discount dealer and you wont get it anytime soon, or you gamble with dealers that want adm. The whole thing has become a huge headache for everyone. A lot of people are going to end up cancelling.
Sponsored

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These preview sheets that people are signing are not good enough because it only includes the price of the options and things not the final final purchase price. You know how there is always fine print like "not including dealer fee, registration fee, document fee, and other bullshit fees". You need at written sheet with everything. The price, the fees, the tax, everything. Bottom line price. Signed. If they dont agree, move order to someone who can.

OP
OP

Deleted member 19578

These preview sheets that people are signing are not good enough because it only includes the price of the options and things not the final final purchase price. You know how there is always fine print like "not including dealer fee, registration fee, document fee, and other bullshit fees". You need at written sheet with everything. The price, the fees, the tax, everything. Bottom line price. Signed. If they dont agree, move order to someone who can.
I’ve never bought a new vehicle and some of this is new to me. I just found a FAQ section on Fords website recommending customers get a purchase agreement signed by the dealer at the time of order. Wish I had read that 6 months ago. I found a dealer (Walnut Creek CA) with no markup/ADM in writing. I’m now working through Ford to transfer my order to this dealer. If I can’t then I’ll cancel the order, and then either resubmit a new order or go with a wrangler. The wrangler option is looking better and better.

OP
OP

Deleted member 19578

Cancelled the order, I'm out. The vehicle I was replacing with the Bronco still operates reliably, so it was really a luxury purchase, and at this point it isn't worth the BS. Maybe in a few years. Thanks for the input, great forum.
Sponsored