North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A dealer in Avon Park, Florida had at least one in their showroom in mid May. A friend of mine walked in and bought it, Area 51, four door Sport.
I was the first one I got sit in and look at close up. Also my brother saw two at a dealer in Arlington Heights, Il. in early May. So I say BS that dealers don't have any.
I've seen a few in South Florida, I think as rentals and saw one at the rental return line at Indianapolis airport on April 9th.
Lou
fe279754a8e4347e183ffb187e732c6fx.jpg
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A dealer in Avon Park, Florida had at least one in their showroom in mid May. A friend of mine walked in and bought it, Area 51, four door Sport.
I was the first one I got sit in and look at close up. Also my brother saw two at a dealer in Arlington Heights, Il. in early May. So I say BS that dealers don't have any.
I've seen a few in South Florida, I think as rentals and saw one at the rental return line at Indianapolis airport on April 9th.
Lou
Those would have to be Bronco Sport models.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will never understand why people pay more than MSRP. I had a hard time not telling my dealer to go f his hat when he said there was no chance of getting it for less than MSRP.
I'm with you on that. Only reason I am paying MSRP is I am betting these will hold their value close to MSRP for the next few years if they're not beat to hell. I was looking at used Jeeps before I ordered and they were 10-11 years old and asking price was only about $3k under original MSRP. Dealers didn't have them long. I think all the "free" covid money is making people feel rich.

Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those would have to be Bronco Sport models.
Hated Ford's decision to name it that from day one. It's a ESCAPE and that's what it should have been called. The new Escape should have been an all new vehicle as it is not an Escape. I get it they wanted the marketing hype of B R O N C O, but in the end once people realize they didn't buy a Bronco, all the marketing hype will come to a screeching halt. I think it takes something away from the Bronco name personally. They are a nice little, capable SUV, but BRONCO sport? Heck even people on a Bronco forum don't know they are two different models. 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am betting these will hold their value close to MSRP for the next few years if they're not beat to hell.
Once Broncos start getting pumped out in big numbers, and once other manufacturers catch up on their output also, all the used rigs, including newer Broncos will depreciate quickly. I’d be surprised if this doesn’t happen within two years.

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Too many doors and a rag top
But it does have the advantage of being real, as opposed to the figment of people’s imaginations that is the 2 door MIC rig. 😜

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@PREMiERdrum you have said in another thread, there had been no dealer stock Bronco's produced yet, is that still true in light of this dealer or do you think this is a "canceled" customer order?
Maybe Marlow Ford counted this one as part of the 20%; but is that even still a thing considering the June 25th email...?

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
well it's a crappy orphaned order that no one wants. BL Standard, no mid, no high, 4D, soft but with upgraded wheels. yellow. :poop::poop::poop:
I'm getting a 2-dr BD with no packages and only the auto-transfercase. I hope nobody wants that either so Ford can build it in August :)

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our local for dealer HAD a new Bronco...came in on Wednesday.....sat Thursday and sold Friday morning. 10k Adjusted Market Value markup I got one pic as there were 2 others looking at it. Seeing that color in person I'm not a huge fan and there were several areas I could see the paint wasn't very thick, like around the spare tire carrier brackets. You almost see bare metal there...but oh well that may be expected and note as easy to see on dark colors.

Ford Bronco Dealer HAD a Bronco in stock.... fe279754a8e4347e183ffb187e732c6fx
How did a dealer get a stock unit. They lied on the order. Mallory Ford is not a straight shooter.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting a 2-dr BD with no packages and only the auto-transfercase. I hope nobody wants that either so Ford can build it in August :)
Im getting a 2dr BL with standard interior and 2.7. Was hoping it was gonna be an early easy build but evidently not so much.
Sponsored