Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked my reservation email and there is a link to check your reservation status. May be worth verifying all info is correct
I did all ford stuff is correct pictures, correct name, correct trim. Only dealership is saying cancel and start over. Like sucks please, I ain't losing my spot!
Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not me. I actually got an email from the dealer a few days after my reservation just to say they received my bronco reservation. I would go down to the dealership and show them proof that you reserved the bronco and not the sport
I wouldn't go to the dealership at all

You don't have to prove a damn thing to those folks

Setting foot in there is not necessary and will do nothing to improve your situation.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Setting foot in there is not necessary and will do nothing to improve your situation.
I am guessing you are a hide behind the phone type of person. I would prefer to talk to someone face to face and solve the situation, but to each their own

OP
OP
Stroopaloop

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

True true. Just nervous to lose my spot if I change dealerships. If this is getting screwed up, who knows!?!

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely plan on it. Already sent three follow up emails showing my info. Bout to get a little cray-cray on dealership floor tomorrow ?
I wouldn't waste my time with them....unless you just want to raise your blood pressure.....your Ford account tells you all you need to know about your reservation.....calmly shop for a new dealer...you have until 10/31 to change

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stroopaloop

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wouldn't waste my time with them....unless you just want to raise your blood pressure.....your Ford account tells you all you need to know about your reservation.....calmly shop for a new dealer...you have until 10/31 to change
Thanks for heads up

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a good start for ford. I ordered a Wrangler while deployed and didn't run into this issue.
To be fair Wranglers have been churning and burning for decades, I don’t even think the turds over at FCA could mess that up.

FordST

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else contacted by their dealership saying they ordered the sport instead of bronco? I have all emails from ford saying I reserved obx full size, dealer said sport. Will be following up with dealer in person tomorrow, just curious if others have run into this.
Yes kind of I work at a Ford Dealership in Iowa As a Mechanic and one of the salesman came back and talk to me and thought I had reserved a sport but I reserved a 4dr

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am guessing you are a hide behind the phone type of person. I would prefer to talk to someone face to face and solve the situation, but to each their own
Yeah, it's clearly because I'm scared of taking to people in real life

Nothing at all to do with not wanting to flush an hour minimum fully down the toilet for no good reason.

If you enjoy going to a dealership for fun and ogling vehicles that's cool, I used to do that.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guy walks in to get a Bronco, gets a Bronco sport instead,wife's says she loves it.?

Sponsored

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a good start for ford. I ordered a Wrangler while deployed and didn't run into this issue.
I think it was more a dealer issue 'forwarding' the reservation from the manager to the salesman than a Ford issue. The info from Ford that the manager saw said Bronco -- they told me that was the important one. I have a couple of other reservations with other dealers (this was before the whole you could move a dealer once option) and the other dealers all knew it was a Bronco reservation. That's why I think it was a dealer issue.

I'd contact your dealer and say your reservation was for a Bronco not a Sport. Have them do a paper trail and see if they can find where the confusion started.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, it's clearly because I'm scared of taking to people in real life

Nothing at all to do with not wanting to flush an hour minimum fully down the toilet for no good reason.

If you enjoy going to a dealership for fun and ogling vehicles that's cool, I used to do that.
It's good that you can admit to things like that. We all have our ways of doing things. I am used to dealing with people face to face and it works. Whatever you do I am sure it works for you and on that note good day sir.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it was more a dealer issue 'forwarding' the reservation from the manager to the salesman than a Ford issue. The info from Ford that the manager saw said Bronco -- they told me that was the important one. I have a couple of other reservations with other dealers (this was before the whole you could move a dealer once option) and the other dealers all knew it was a Bronco reservation. That's why I think it was a dealer issue.

I'd contact your dealer and say your reservation was for a Bronco not a Sport. Have them do a paper trail and see if they can find where the confusion started.

We had one come across as a Bronco Sport, called her to go through the order with her and she wanted the Bronco 4 Door not the Sport...

We called Ford and they said she was correct but what they had in the bank was the Sport.. they took if off of the order bank and said it would show up on the Bronco Bank when it comes out.

Make sure that you have the right Bronco on your reservation...

If you are with Granger Ford and have not been called then do not worry, we have already contacted all of them and cleaned that up...

OP
OP
Stroopaloop

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To be fair Wranglers have been churning and burning for decades, I don’t even think the turds over at FCA could mess that up.
Not Ford's f
We had one come across as a Bronco Sport, called her to go through the order with her and she wanted the Bronco 4 Door not the Sport...

We called Ford and they said she was correct but what they had in the bank was the Sport.. they took if off of the order bank and said it would show up on the Bronco Bank when it comes out.

Make sure that you have the right Bronco on your reservation...

If you are with Granger Ford and have not been called then do not worry, we have already contacted all of them and cleaned that up...
I did

20200818_193001.jpg
Sponsored