Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wouldn't depend on the marketing department knowing anything about ordering. Good luck. I hope you get this done.
The Ford Marketing Dept is the "Bronco Team"... and were the ones that you needed to reach out to regarding bronco reservations and stuff.

But I agree, I wouldn't count on them always being able to give specific or accurate information. Their forte was really reservation transfers and cancellations. Now that orders have been placed they are pretty squarely in the hands of the dealer, and the Marketing Dept doesn't have access to see the order details...

Additionally they seem to be defaulting to boilerplate non-answers to things that are ultimately in the hands of the dealers (like priority numbers, order details, order modifications, etc).
Sponsored

DEADBIRDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Stretch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here it is, in writing, from Ford, that your order can be modified up until VIN assignment.

It’s like any other Ford retail order in that regard.

1620148394107.png

That second grab is directly from a communication sent to dealerships. If this most basic of concepts is beyond your dealership contact, have them reach out to their region rep for guidance.
Can you get me the actual link for the 1st grab? I can’t find that Q & A anywhere online. Thanks!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jbhdad

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Along these lines, I ordered a Wildtrack in January, but switched to a Base in late March. My account on Ford.com still shows the Wildtrack. I contacted the dealer and was told this was not a problem. I’m worried my changed order is not tied to my original reservation. Thoughts?

Cajun_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Along these lines, I ordered a Wildtrack in January, but switched to a Base in late March. My account on Ford.com still shows the Wildtrack. I contacted the dealer and was told this was not a problem. I’m worried my changed order is not tied to my original reservation. Thoughts?
I switched from OBX to Wildtrak and my Ford.com account still shows OBX, but the confirmation e-mail I got from Ford showed a Wildtrak with the correct options. I believe it's just a placeholder from your original reservation.

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone else getting pushback from their dealer on making updates? I'm trying to remove the Tow Package any the response from McGovern in Framingham was"

"There is no more changing the orders. It's all on Ford at this point. I can no longer do anything involving the Bronco orders"

I know it states in a number of places on B6G forums changes should be allowed but I wanted to see if anyone has made changes in the past week or so?
They seemed helpful when I was there a few weeks ago. Not really surprising though.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if anyone has heard this from their dealer, but my dealer told me I can still change my order if I really wanted but they are getting this red bar/flag/warning saying to not change the order

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been well documented that the Ford.com profile doesn’t always match what is actually in the order banks.

Only your dealer can confirm what’s entered. If they say you’re all good, then it’s not weird your Ford profile would not match.

For absolute confirmation, you can request an order summary from your dealer. It will show you exactly what’s included in your order.

It looks like this:

Ford Bronco Dealer won't make changes 1620170398072

Jbhdad

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s been well documented that the Ford.com profile doesn’t always match what is actually in the order banks.

Only your dealer can confirm what’s entered. If they say you’re all good, then it’s not weird your Ford profile would not match.

For absolute confirmation, you can request an order summary from your dealer. It will show you exactly what’s included in your order.

It looks like this:

Ford Bronco Dealer won't make changes 1620170398072
Great! Thank tou

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if anyone has heard this from their dealer, but my dealer told me I can still change my order if I really wanted but they are getting this red bar/flag/warning saying to not change the order
Sounds like bunk to me.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider changed mine yesterday... maybe you shoulda changed dealers... just sayin

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like this:

Ford Bronco Dealer won't make changes C4D128B3-2D82-438C-AF99-83529C536FCD
In addition to getting an updated VOC like Zack posted, I also requested an updated DORA. Might have been over the top, but I wanted to ensure it all went through properly for my colour change. If you want piece of mind, you may want to request the new DORA as well (I believe it takes 24 hours to get this).

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@BostonGuy I am getting my Bronco from McGovern Framingham as well. Unfortunately I have had similar issues. The knowledge on the Bronco process is not much.... and they don’t seem to care.

OP
OP

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@BostonGuy I am getting my Bronco from McGovern Framingham as well. Unfortunately I have had similar issues. The knowledge on the Bronco process is not much.... and they don’t seem to care.
Yea it's annoying they just aren't very forth coming. I tried to switch to Acton because Chris over there is great but couldn't do it by the March deadline once I figured things out. I'm considering just emailing the general manager today. The dealership is making 5K+ off each sale at MSRP the least they can do is try.
Sponsored