First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm wondering if I switch my order to you guys, do you get the allocation from my current dealer? My auto-assigned dealer has been very slow. They finally contacted me last week for the first time. When I went in to place the order I knew way more about the Bronco specs and options than them. Then they said they didn't want the additional $1000 deposit for my order because they would just be able to sell it to somebody else if I don't want it. I'm guessing they are hoping I don't buy it so they can sell it above MSRP. The whole thing has been sketchy. Saving $4k would be worth it to me to fly somewhere else and drive it back, and make a cool trip out of it. It would be even sweeter if it took an allocation away from this sketchy local dealer.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm wondering if I switch my order to you guys, do you get the allocation from my current dealer? My auto-assigned dealer has been very slow. They finally contacted me last week for the first time. When I went in to place the order I knew way more about the Bronco specs and options than them. Then they said they didn't want the additional $1000 deposit for my order because they would just be able to sell it to somebody else if I don't want it. I'm guessing they are hoping I don't buy it so they can sell it above MSRP. The whole thing has been sketchy. Saving $4k would be worth it to me to fly somewhere else and drive it back, and make a cool trip out of it. It would be even sweeter if it took an allocation away from this sketchy local dealer.
transfers are 3% under...if u are a pre 9/19 timestamp it helps...dm me if u need help

Sponsored
OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I transferred to Chapman... but I couldn’t tell you if there is still enough time to do so since it’s done through Ford... try private messaging @DealerInsider to get clarity
thank u! Appreciate u!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After tomorrow that list is then locked right? Will be nice not to see my name sliding down the spreadsheet anymore!
After 3/19, I’m not going to take any pre 9/19 timestamp transfers if it hurts the current peeps on the list...if they try to sneak in (make a new res and call the crc for a timestamp transfer) I won’t convert them or I’ll keep them at a 99

I want to wait and see what Ford says about 9/19-3/19 timestamps

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After 3/19, I’m not going to take any pre 9/19 timestamp transfers if it hurts the current peeps on the list...if they try to sneak in (make a new res and call the crc for a timestamp transfer) I won’t convert them or I’ll keep them at a 99
Awesome. Thanks, Tom!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And all the current peeps on the list said: “thank u! appreciate u!”

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And all the current peeps on the list said: “thank u! appreciate u!”
As much as I LOATHE dealer badges or license plate frames, if Tom got some plate frames made up with "Thank U Appreciate U" on the bottom I'd actually run it for a few weeks before hanging it in the garage.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model