First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will be accepting new reservation holders starting 03/20/21 for 4% under invoice.

But here are a few Questions I'm sure I will be asked and zack@granger was nice enough to answer on his 2k under thread:
  • Will this apply to transfers? - No, this is only for new reservations made on 3/20/21 and moving forward
  • When does this end? - when Zack@Granger stops advertising at 2k under :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  • How does this make sense for the dealership? - it doesn't...we do it bc we love you
  • What will pricing be after reservations have closed? - probably 20k over MSRP....j/k
  • When could I expect to see this Bronco? After 1st quarter of 2022...we will update when we know for sure
  • Will this apply to Warthog? - Not sure yet...waiting to hear allocation plan from Ford
  • How much am I saving? Based on 2021 Bronco Pricing...$56755 MSRP, $54718 Invoice, $52529 4% under = $4226 in savings off MSRP/$2189 under invoice
BTW...i just got a DM if i was just joking or the 4% was real...lol...yes, the 4% under is a real deal

I'm in California, one dealer stated they will only require for you to include the auto security system they installed. Others have no answers...
Sponsored

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is great news. A number of dealers do x% below invoice on ordered Wranglers and it is the way to go. Best for all involved...

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am not a customer because I made a promise early on to a dealer with a good deal. But for Chapman and @DealerInsider - I have been a fan since day 1 - I dm'd him for some info - and he got back to me right away - I vouch for them ! Nice work and good luck to all

Granger and Horsham as well as a few other dealers have been amazing on this forum.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@DealerInsider, are you doing anything for reservation transfers? Apologies if you said it somewhere already. My dealer is doing straight MSRP and I just can’t get on board with that😆

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I transferred to Chapman... but I couldn’t tell you if there is still enough time to do so since it’s done through Ford... try private messaging @DealerInsider to get clarity

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great news. A number of dealers do x% below invoice on ordered Wranglers and it is the way to go. Best for all involved...
Yep. I found a couple doing 7% below invoice on wrangler and gladiator orders even before the Bronco unveil.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice. Us early reservation / adopters knew we were overpaying some. Now we get to see it in unfold in real time. lol.

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I already switched to Chapman and Tom has been very helpful with information and my res switch. Pushing mine out to 2022

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider, are you doing anything for reservation transfers? Apologies if you said it somewhere already. My dealer is doing straight MSRP and I just can’t get on board with that😆
res transfers are 3% under invoice until tomorrow...get on board