Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick update:

This morning, as soon as I got up, I went to this place called Coloradoland Tire & Service because they had the best review on google in this area.

It took less than one episode of Netflix series for them to service my Bronco (it took the Ford dealership 3 days and still messed up) and for the first time since leaving the factory, it drives straight with the steering wheel centered.
The overall fee was about $90 plus tax.

Fyi, Ford tried to charge me $316 for the (shit) alignment and wheel balancing because they didn’t admit that it’s a warranty job until I had to convince the service manager that the vehicle is out of the whack from the factory. After having had to go through that trouble, I didn’t want to go through the same bs at any other dealerships which is why I went to a private shop this time.

Thanks everyone!

Ford Bronco Dealership can't get the alignment right IMG_4554
Ford Bronco Dealership can't get the alignment right IMG_4555
Ford Bronco Dealership can't get the alignment right IMG_4553
Sponsored

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I let go of the steering wheel, it goes straight, but the steering wheel is tilted to the left.
When I center the steering wheel, the car goes to the right.
They just need to lock your steering wheel straight and reset the toe. Your steering wheel is off center. Keep in mind crown of the road as well. Most roads slope right. As a former ASE certified suspension and steering tech who has done tons of alignments, I can go deeper into this if you’d like.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick update:

This morning, as soon as I got up, I went to this place called Coloradoland Tire & Service because they had the best review on google in this area.

It took less than one episode of Netflix series for them to service my Bronco (it took the Ford dealership 3 days and still messed up) and for the first time since leaving the factory, it drives straight with the steering wheel centered.
The overall fee was about $90 plus tax.

Fyi, Ford tried to charge me $316 for the (shit) alignment and wheel balancing because they didn’t admit that it’s a warranty job until I had to convince the service manager that the vehicle is out of the whack from the factory. After having had to go through that trouble, I didn’t want to go through the same bs at any other dealerships which is why I went to a private shop this time.

Thanks everyone!

⬆ was gonna ask which dealership but you cleverly left that Easter egg for us🤓…but please do identify the Coloradoland location you used for us front range peeps? 🙏

OP
OP
Min_Ahn

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
⬆ was gonna ask which dealership but you cleverly left that Easter egg for us🤓…but please do identify the Coloradoland location you used for us front range peeps? 🙏
Nice catch lol

Coloradoland Tire & Service
(720) 733-1199
4978 Front St, Castle Rock, CO 80104
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: 0ne