Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Traded in Uncle Buck, our Black Diamond, for a Wildtrak yesterday, and wow! What a difference. Can't wait to go get it dirty!

Ford Bronco Decided to get wild! Traded Black Diamond For Wildtrak yesterday 20230115_145014

Ford Bronco Decided to get wild! Traded Black Diamond For Wildtrak yesterday 20230115_145014
Looks like a great upgrade, 2 questions
Whats your favorite upgrades in the wildtrak vs BD?
How did you do on the trade in value?

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To bad you couldn't take the MIC with you. I love my WT, congrats on the upgrade! 🍻

OP
OP

sam i am

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Big Bend , 18 S5, 18 Ghibli S
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I purchased the BD on D-plan, so I received much more than I paid for it. The BD was a 2.3, the 2.7 is much smoother and linear with the power. The 12" screen is great, and the front suspension doesn't get as worked up over rough pavement.( I live in Vegas, but drove to Tucson AZ for the WT, so I had some good back to back seat time). The soft top was not much of an issue with noise, as my MIC top had wind noise from the front header and panels.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I purchased the BD on D-plan, so I received much more than I paid for it. The BD was a 2.3, the 2.7 is much smoother and linear with the power. The 12" screen is great, and the front suspension doesn't get as worked up over rough pavement.( I live in Vegas, but drove to Tucson AZ for the WT, so I had some good back to back seat time). The soft top was not much of an issue with noise, as my MIC top had wind noise from the front header and panels.
I see by the decal, you now have the HOSS 3.0 Fox setup! IF so, its great isn't it!!! đź’Ş . Enjoy the ride brother

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you still had the stock Hitachis on the BD, it’s not even a fair comparison. I bet those Foxes are great.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats, the HOSS 3.0 has to be a huge difference of its own.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My MIC was noisy too, till I discovered it wasn’t latched all the way on multiple spots. From the factory! Uhh No noise now.

OP
OP

sam i am

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Big Bend , 18 S5, 18 Ghibli S
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My MIC was noisy too, till I discovered it wasn’t latched all the way on multiple spots. From the factory! Uhh No noise now.
I've had the front two and mid panel off numerous times, I even tried a Torx bit to tighten the latches to no avail.

To the others, yes, the 3.0 is much better than the stock BD. I didn't touch the shocks, I had added the 33's and installed a 1.5" level spacer up front.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair enough. Mine is a recently loaded SAS BL. Just sharing what I experienced. Glad you are enjoying your upgrade.
Sponsored