Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 things.
  1. What does this email mean? does this mean its in a parking lot waiting for a truck to pick it up and deliver it? or does this mean that it is on the truck on the way to be delivered?
  2. Is @Ford Motor Company so out of touch with the situation at hand that after over a year of waiting, a month after its built, and waiting for a response from their "new vehicle support team" they gave me a super unclear answer followed by A SALES PITCH?

edited.jpeg
Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the same email, and 3 weeks later it showed up at the dealership. Some are getting emails about pushing their EDD and then it shows up 2 days later. Just set back and wait, then enjoy.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just means your bronco is getting delivered. Take it at that and enjoy it when you get it.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Check with your dealership, they can confirm it's on the truck. Congratulations!!!đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 things.
  1. What does this email mean? does this mean its in a parking lot waiting for a truck to pick it up and deliver it? or does this mean that it is on the truck on the way to be delivered?
  2. Is @Ford Motor Company so out of touch with the situation at hand that after over a year of waiting, a month after its built, and waiting for a response from their "new vehicle support team" they gave me a super unclear answer followed by A SALES PITCH?

edited.jpeg
Hell...at least most of you guys are getting emails. I'm sitting on ice mountain and I have never got an email from ford! I have to contact my dealer for any info!

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm confused at what is not clear about them saying it is in transit? Otherwise it would say "produced" only.

OP
OP

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell...at least most of you guys are getting emails. I'm sitting on ice mountain and I have never got an email from ford! I have to contact my dealer for any info!
I had to call and complain just to get this!!

OP
OP

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused at what is not clear about them saying it is in transit? Otherwise it would say "produced" only.
it was the "or" that confused me on what the diffrence is between in tansit or on its way....

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it was the "or" that confused me on what the diffrence is between in tansit or on its way....
My guess is the "or on its way " is explanatory information for those who do not understand what "in transit" means.

Also, since they utilize multiple modes of transportation, a rail shipped Bronco will make multiple stops before it is actually on a truck "on its way to the dealership".
Sponsored