Sponsored

If you're a dealer.. please stop doing this!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're going to pay for the Polk data on New Bronco sales and sent out Granger Windshield banners, license plate frames, and dealer stickers to all Broncos registered in the continental United States.
But no Ford trademarks :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
jlaliberty

jlaliberty

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Several of the vehicles I bought have had some type of dealer stamp usually on the back of the car just above the bumper as in these photos. They've always been black or dark silver and blended into the car and didnt notice on the day of purchase lol
I'd do this in a patch, put on my headliner. I'd find a place for a sticker. Glad Granger is handling my reservation.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-specific-decal-for-only-our-customers.4972/
Man, i'm having fomo now not being able to purchase from Granger. lol. If all patches were that nice, i'd do them too. My main point, is.. 1 sticker or 1 plate is fine, all 3 are just over kill.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, i'm having fomo now not being able to purchase from Granger. lol. If all patches were that nice, i'd do them too. My main point, is.. 1 sticker or 1 plate is fine, all 3 are just over kill.
I agree completely! And the ones they put on are color and draw attention... I was just saying that a color that blends in is better, but the best is just a single license plate

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure you can ask a dealer not to adorn your Bronco with their signs, but when it comes down to it, how many of you will walk away? They want your Bronco as bad as you do.
I’ll ask them to leave them off, but if they don’t, I’ll just take it home and do it myself.
I'll just tell them to give me one of their other vehicles for a test drive while I wait for them to get the stickers off. 😄

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought an Explorer several years ago and at delivery my salesperson actually asked ME if I want him to take the dealer sticker off. Maybe he was pissed at the boss that day. :)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... I tell them to remove it before I will sign and take delivery. They said it would be easy for me to remove if I wanted. "No, that's OK, you guys can do it."

I'm not sure why dealers think this is OK to do. I suppose it's OK if I come put a sticker for my business on their front door?
I'd go a slightly different route; tell them "Okay, I'll take it off, but I'm putting in on the next broken down car on the side of the road with temporary plates that I see."
Sponsored