First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks - yes I was a Grange-tober res. First I had a July 20 res with another dealer. Then transferred to Granger because the first dealer wouldn't hold to a price. Then grabbed a Grange-tober res and canceled the July res. Granger has been very good to me. It's just that I can't wait any longer - and I like my "tide me over" 2021 Wrangler.

It was so easy for me to buy my last 2 F-150's. Walk into a dealership and drive out with one a couple hours later. I can't live with the Bronco drama any longer.

I hope you and the group here enjoy your Broncos. Maybe someday I'll get one.
Sounds similar to my situation. Haven't given up quite yet. Remember when you cancel you should get a $2,500 certificate you can use on another Ford 2023 product. You probably don't feel like getting a Ford, I know I don't but it's there.

When I realized Ford was screwing the Granger customers with allocations I tried to move my order but Ford said no can do. Good luck and enjoy the Wrangler.
Sponsored

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for this thread. I called my dealer this week and said the G6 forum says dealers have been told what to expect this year in Bronco orders, can you see if there’s a chance mine will deliver I’m 2023. It took him a day but he has confirmed they’re allowed 4 Wildtracks this year (small dealer) and I’m number four on the list. i had written it off but they think mine will deliver this year. I asked for him to keep me in the loop as the others are delivered so I’ll have more of an idea. He then tells me two of the four already had build dates, which was even better news. Fingers crossed.

by the way I didn’t change anything on my build either. I left it fully loaded. Wildtrack, LUX, dual top, tow hitch…