Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buried in the dozens of pages about the infamous Ford change-your-order-or-else email/ announcement was some discussion about Ford providing all of the allocation modeling for the balance of '23 to the dealers. I apologize that I can't find the original poster to give credit but I can confirm that my dealer has actually been provided their dealership's "balance out" projection based on trim, allocations and constraints for orders that have not yet been scheduled.

Now- everyone take this with a huge grain of salt as I'm providing a single data point but it does corroborate with what some others have found as well. Last week, my dealer said they got those projections from Ford and barring more mishandling by Ford (which seems likely), they ran their models and found that they should be able to fulfill all outstanding orders they have in '23. My understanding is they have less than 30 orders remaining (including mine) to be scheduled and have been getting healthy allocations each month.

I'm only surfacing this for anyone who missed it in the avalanche of responses to the big threads about this over the last three weeks. Again, this may be subterfuge but providing it for what it's worth.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I contacted my dealer to remove the Sasquatch package from my 2 door Badlands and was told that I didn’t have too since they had more than enough allocations for the Sasquatch to fill my order. They told me as long as ford doesn’t change things up, I will get my Bronco this year.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Unscheduled order holders headed to their dealers ...

Ford Bronco Your dealer may already know if you're going to get built in '23 giphy

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes dealers received their allocation estimates for the year about a month ago.

That exact numbers are considered private information because they are estimates and have SEC implications if the numbers were public. Plus the estimates have been wrong before—the 2021 estimates, for example, were wildly incorrect.

But they have them.
I doubt that SEC rules are the driver. One dealer’s allocations is less meaning than some of the aggregate constraint data that has been posted. Ford is trying to get dealers to talk order holders into switching orders. Some dealers want to share this information while others do not.

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Zach@Granger your thoughts?

I'm thinking Ford's allocation estimates are a little like wish in one hand and........

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All I want is some information so I can plan accordingly. Can I keep the lux and hardtop, non-sas, and get built? If I drop lux and hardtop will that get built? Or you're just screwed because you went to the wrong dealership?

I may not like the answers but at least I can move forward. As it is I'm stuck not knowing what to do.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer didn't necessarily talk me out of changing my order but said that he was encouraged because they're getting their final reservation holders scheduled in packages that he thought were non-starters (WT). There are only 12 reservation holder orders left at my dealership. Lord willing mine will get scheduled on the next round. My constraints are lux and MIC on an Outerbanks.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

18 months so far. 2dr BL non sas. I called my dealer last week about how this whole thing might affect my order. He checked & said it won't I have a schedule and a VIN!
Sorry but why do people feel the need to post about their scheduled/ delivered orders in threads like this. Congratulations I guess...

Last edited:

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry but why do people feel the need to post about their scheduled/ delivered orders in threads like this. Congratulations I guess...
Discussing the constraints is highly relevant.

PatsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 16 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dropped my lux to a high and was scheduled in 10 days… It just might be related.. 🤔

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Discussing the constraints is highly relevant.
But that wasn't the post... he didn't drop a constraint because he was already scheduled.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dropped my lux to a high and was scheduled in 10 days… It just might be related.. 🤔
FFS- this post isn't about dropping constraints or if you should. There are already pages of info/ debate about that.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really don't think ford could afford telling us everything about our orders. If they did, the order line would probably reduce by a considerable margin with very pissed off loyal customers and watching them go to another manufacturer.
Sponsored

Reactions: LCW