First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Going to order my bronco this week. Had one but found it it was sold. Miscommunication with my dealer. Any suggestions on wildtrak vs outer banks. I like look of wildtrak but I can do a comparable or more outer banks for better number. Also my dealer won’t maker adjust for me so deal is deal. Other question lux package or high package. Coming from loaded F150 Lariat. Thoughts ?
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had some issue picking. Built the Outer Banks and it was roughly 2k less then WT. The HOSS 3.0 is worth the upgrade. Was going to do LUX but the cost is a bit much from the high package and didn't seem worth it especially with the wireless charger being junk

OP
OP

D2301

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So you ended up with the WT with high package. Kind of leaning towards that. I read that the HOSS suspension improves ride.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes that's what I ordered. Rented a black diamond for few days 1st just to make sure I liked the drive. Bronco rides nice. Haven't drove a WT but I expect it to be better.

So you ended up with the WT with high package. Kind of leaning towards that. I read that the HOSS suspension improves ride.

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Get what YOU want. I was lucky enough to find a loaded OBX with Lux and High packages, and bought it. I plan on eventually getting the Hoss or the 74Weld steering rack system installed, but I’m very happy with my Bronco.

Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going to order my bronco this week. Had one but found it it was sold. Miscommunication with my dealer. Any suggestions on wildtrak vs outer banks. I like look of wildtrak but I can do a comparable or more outer banks for better number. Also my dealer won’t maker adjust for me so deal is deal. Other question lux package or high package. Coming from loaded F150 Lariat. Thoughts ?
Start putting $$$ away for all the aftermarket additions

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you want/need the SAS? My advice is just get one, and don’t look back. Either way I bet you’ll be happy.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you can get Wildtrak 23 MSRP there is no point to buy anything else than a Raptor or a Base Bronco 2d Manual. Both are vastly different and the raptor is really above and beyond what normal people need.

The Hoss 3.0 is better for DD and hasn't had any problems 10k miles. Just terrible gas mileage (17.2)

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
THIS ^^ is what I would do if I could order again. Didn't know about the HOSS 3.0 on the 23 WT, (my bad), when the orderbanks opened up on 3/27. Have the 23 OBX w/LUX, ADV 4x4 arriving any day now. Didn't get SAS (was a constraint item) now having to spend more to get 35's with 6112's etc. and still won't have the front locker, beefier steering rack, etc. After more research, I would've gotten High Pkg. as it appears the B&O is still marginal (have an 18 Raptor and it's only marginally better than the previous Sony "Premium" pkg.). Only thing I do enjoy is the ACC. GET THE WILDTRACK :)

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a OBX SAS w/ High.
I think it rides fine around town. PSI set to about 35 instead of the recommended 39.
I don't think LUX is worth the extra money. The previous car had adaptive cruise control and I don't really miss it.
I also preferred the interior of the OBX to the WT. Love the Roast.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All Bronco's have HOSS suspension. Clarity on each below.

Non Sasquatch: HOSS 1.0, Hitachi
Sasquatch and Badlands: HOSS 2.0, Bilstein
Wildtrak: HOSS 3.0, Fox 2.5" Coilovers
Raptor: HOSS 4.0, Fox Live Valve 3.1 Coilovers

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the OBX High Package with Auto Transfer Case & Rear Locker. And Leather Seats with electric adjust. Only regret is I would now get OBX with Sasquatch. However, now that Wildtrak has the Hoss 3.0, thats a great upgrade. So if you can afford it, get the Wildtrak. #2, get the OBX High or Lux Sasquatch. You might get OBX quicker.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What for real you will be doing with the vehicle seems a key, in order to help decide? Otherwise talk of HOSS 3 or some other stuff is academic. It's like telling someone to buy an I9 cpu 32gb PC, when all they do is check email and surf the web. :)

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak with LUX is amazing. Pop some 37s on it and enjoy that beast! :cool:

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
wild trac easy if its in your budget
if not outer banks will never let you down
Sponsored