Sponsored

Did anyone else notice the "T" top forward roof panels?

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone seen the roof with just the front 3 panels? This is Probably the way I’ll set up 8 months of the year.
Only the front panels on a 2-door, I don't think there have been any with just the top panels on a 4-door.
Ford Bronco Did anyone else notice the "T" top forward roof panels? 1597241388005
Sponsored

conbon

Base
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 ford bronco and 1987 suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 4 door posted above has a horizontal seem that runs above the rear window, so does ever other hard top bronco non-cgi picture out there. I would guess that this is the modular top, and that it's standard on all 2 doors and 4 doors. I thought I saw a picture where the rear windows were out and top was still on recently, but went back and looked and it was a soft top "bimini" with no sides.
So looks like the whole rear side frames don't come off like I was hoping, it's just the panes of glass that pop out

FB_IMG_1597322526266.jpg

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So looks like the whole rear side frames don't come off like I was hoping, it's just the panes of glass that pop out

Ford Bronco Did anyone else notice the "T" top forward roof panels? FB_IMG_1597322526266
One of the Ford people here said those seams were just how it's put together at the factory, and that it didn't come apart there. But yeah, I expected the window surrounds to come out. I'd guess it doesn't for structural reasons.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The modular top just gets better