LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that'll be the only color that I order, right now I am in the process of selling my only non-red truck. well, the BR one since that is today then will be kinda wet....
I’ll let you know how the MGV works 😂
Sponsored

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why should people do quality work today at large facilities. Pass minimum inspection and it’s good to go. Look back at the issues for the first recall on the sport. Just flat out shoddy workmanship.

OP
OP
LSU_Bronco

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not only are these preproduction units, but it’s not uncommon for this particular area and many other areas to have a light dusting of paint and not full coverage.

Look at basically any car on the road. It’s the same. The Bronco isn’t some unicorn. It’s a production vehicle that will be built just like every other production vehicleon the market.

I understand the bronco isn’t some unicorn however unlike those other cars you mentioned it’s one of the few vehicles that will actually have the doors off and is made to be seen door less.

Sponsored

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Again, don’t like it? Guess what. Don’t buy it. Complaining ain’t gonna fix it
I think complaining about products actually does get them fixed sometimes.
I'm pretty sure complaining has already yielded a few things specifically on the Bronco...
Black leather interior option on FE.
Future Mansquatch
"Fixed" bull bar

Those were just off the top of my head...I'm sure there will be a lot of changes in 22, based on B6G complaints.

"Ford is listening..." although they probably should do it less in certain areas. Wherever they decide to put paint that is intended to be visible, there shouldn't be over/underspray. The doors are intended to be taken off, so I would expect them to properly finish the [intended] painted surfaces there.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Takes a little while to get those robots dialed in.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That excuse has nearly run it's course. There's going to be a great meltdown when preproduction quirks become production quirks.
The good news is we will get to see our orders before we commit so if folks aren't happy they can simply walk away.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The good news is we will get to see our orders before we commit so if folks aren't happy they can simply walk away.
Luckily for me I'm in the small minority that hasn't seen anything that bothers me so full steam ahead still.

It would surprise me if these Broncos on tour weren't production spec. Deliveries are supposed to begin in about 8 weeks, does anyone really think changes are coming?

Last edited:

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know, these kinds of things don't really bother me much at all. I was chatting with a guy down in Moab and we were discussing which paint colors to get based on what it will look like after the inevitable body damage and pin striping.

OP
OP
LSU_Bronco

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know, these kinds of things don't really bother me much at all. I was chatting with a guy down in Moab and we were discussing which paint colors to get based on what it will look like after the inevitable body damage and pin striping.
I get it. And I’m still pumped about getting my BL. I figured the forum would have opinions on the topic tho.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get it. And I’m still pumped about getting my BL. I figured the forum would have opinions on the topic tho.
I’m gonna see it tomorrow in Lafayette. Maybe I’ll get some bright red spray paint and see if they’ll let me touch it up. 😜

OP
OP
LSU_Bronco

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m gonna see it tomorrow in Lafayette. Maybe I’ll get some bright red spray paint and see if they’ll let me touch it up. 😜
I just left the BR showing at LSU. Spoke to the Bronco guys about it and they admitted it looks like shit currently but they too hope it won’t be on the actual production Broncos.