Sponsored

DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Diode Dynamics did it again. They've finally come out with their Bronco Reverse Kit! A lot of our customers have been installing Diode Dynamics lights under their bumper or mounting them to the spare tire using some off-brand mounts. But there was never a "CLEAN" solution to the wiring. Well look no further!

The new Diode Dynamics reverse kit is truly plug and play! The kit includes a harness that plugs right in line with your factory tail lights. So there's no cutting/splicing involved!

These are due out October 21st so get your order in now and we'll get it shipped to you once our inventory lands!

IN STOCK NOW: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-dynamics-stage-series-reverse-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco

• Allows you to mount SSC1, SSC2, or SS3 pods to the spare tire on the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco.
  • Custom-designed harness for simple wiring, with OEM connectors and aux switch override.
  • Provides high-power reverse light, and red accent light.
  • Bolts on to spare tire carrier using included 60mm or 90mm extension lugs.
  • Designed and assembled in USA.

Plug and Play. The harness included with this kit was custom-designed specifically for the Ford Bronco and allows for easy plug-and-play installation. Thanks to custom-molded OEM connectors, the harness plugs right into your factory tail light for easy installation and operation. With the included OEM auxiliary switch adapter wire, you can override the vehicle signals and turn on the main beam anytime with your factory switches. No cutting, drilling, or additional wiring needed! The kit operates as an additional red accent light, with your tail lights, and then automatically switches to a high-power backup light when your vehicle is in reverse.

Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series LED pods included with this kit feature a distinctive backlight in a vibrant red color which functions as an additional accent light while driving! The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products. If you do not want to use this feature, it can be disabled.

Ford Bronco DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon! 1665419408366

Ford Bronco DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon! 1665419412905

Ford Bronco DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon! 1665419417235

Ford Bronco DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon! 1665419421492

Ford Bronco DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon! 1665419425504
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Diode Dynamics did it again. They've finally come out with their Bronco Reverse Kit! A lot of our customers have been installing Diode Dynamics lights under their bumper or mounting them to the spare tire using some off-brand mounts. But there was never a "CLEAN" solution to the wiring. Well look no further!

The new Diode Dynamics reverse kit is truly plug and play! The kit includes a harness that plugs right in line with your factory tail lights. So there's no cutting/splicing involved!

These are due out October 21st so get your order in now and we'll get it shipped to you once our inventory lands!

Available here for pre-order: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-dynamics-stage-series-reverse-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco

• Allows you to mount SSC1, SSC2, or SS3 pods to the spare tire on the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco.
  • Custom-designed harness for simple wiring, with OEM connectors and aux switch override.

Plug and Play. The harness included with this kit was custom-designed specifically for the Ford Bronco and allows for easy plug-and-play installation. Thanks to custom-molded OEM connectors, the harness plugs right into your factory tail light for easy installation and operation. With the included OEM auxiliary switch adapter wire, you can override the vehicle signals and turn on the main beam anytime with your factory switches. No cutting, drilling, or additional wiring needed! The kit operates as an additional red accent light, with your tail lights, and then automatically switches to a high-power backup light when your vehicle is in reverse.

Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series LED pods included with this kit feature a distinctive backlight in a vibrant red color which functions as an additional accent light while driving! The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products. If you do not want to use this feature, it can be disabled.

Those look amazing!

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the SSC1 in the hitch never make it to production? That was my plan before the Aluminess bumper was released.

Ford Bronco DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon! 1665423196239

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hitch receiver is the answer for me and also the one I was hoping for. I regularly back my boat up at night. Once the trailer gets hitched you need to ditch the extra light which will blind you by reflecting off the trailer behind you. Of course, since I went with the factory 7 pin, I'll be able to put a nice set of lights on the trailer reverse circuit now! SO many upgrades I want to do, now I just need my Bronco.

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Available here for pre-order: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-dynamics-stage-series-reverse-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco

Ordered!

Sponsored

littlepope

First Edition
First Name
Pope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did you guys make the wiring harness or straight from DD? Trying to decide between DD and BD (which I have as fogs) and the wiring integration sounds better on this new kit.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you guys make the wiring harness or straight from DD? Trying to decide between DD and BD (which I have as fogs) and the wiring integration sounds better on this new kit.
This is straight from Diode Dynamics. But we plan to offer our Baja Designs reverse kits with a plug and play style connector as well. We'll be doing our Baja Designs kits that way shortly

littlepope

First Edition
First Name
Pope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is straight from Diode Dynamics. But we plan to offer our Baja Designs reverse kits with a plug and play style connector as well. We'll be doing our Baja Designs kits that way shortly
excellent, your kit for the fogs was great. Curious if you set it up to where the the lights would come on with reverse and you could use the aux switch to turn it off.

I can’t thank of a use case (for me) where I would operate independently, but can see a need to turn them off.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

excellent, your kit for the fogs was great. Curious if you set it up to where the the lights would come on with reverse and you could use the aux switch to turn it off.

I can’t thank of a use case (for me) where I would operate independently, but can see a need to turn them off.
Our Baja Designs kits are already setup that way.

The Diode Dynamics kits are the same way where you can control them from an upfitter also if you wanted

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These look great. Are they compatible with Curt flat 4 trailer wiring? They plug in in a similar manor.

Sponsored

Myke98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did the SSC1 in the hitch never make it to production? That was my plan before the Aluminess bumper was released.

The hitch receiver is the answer for me and also the one I was hoping for. I regularly back my boat up at night. Once the trailer gets hitched you need to ditch the extra light which will blind you by reflecting off the trailer behind you. Of course, since I went with the factory 7 pin, I'll be able to put a nice set of lights on the trailer reverse circuit now! SO many upgrades I want to do, now I just need my Bronco.
https://mesocustoms.com/products/hitchpod-baja-s1-light-hitch-mount?variant=32302803648625

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These look great. Are they compatible with Curt flat 4 trailer wiring? They plug in in a similar manor.
They don't plug into the trailer harness. You remove a cover panel on the rear side to reveal the factory OEM tail light connector, disconnect it and plug this in-line

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They don't plug into the trailer harness. You remove a cover panel on the rear side to reveal the factory OEM tail light connector, disconnect it and plug this in-line
The curt trailer harness attaches in the same manner so the your harness and the curt harness would both be in-line connections. I assume that it would not be an issue but I thought that I would ask

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The curt trailer harness attaches in the same manner so the your harness and the curt harness would both be in-line connections. I assume that it would not be an issue but I thought that I would ask
I'm not familiar with a trailer harness. I have no idea if you are running an aftermarket product and tapping in, sorry.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are killing me. 😂 ordered