Sponsored

DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are HERE!

We just received a pallet of these Bronco Reverse Kits from Diode Dynamics. If you had a pre-order in with us, check your email as we shipped it today!

If you want to order a kit from us they are now in stock and ship right away from our warehouse

Ford Bronco DIODE DYNAMICS REVERSE KITS | Coming Soon! 1667415166231
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If we just want them to come on when the vehicle is in reverse, it's a simple plug and play at the taillight and that's it?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If we just want them to come on when the vehicle is in reverse, it's a simple plug and play at the taillight and that's it?
Yes you'll use the included harness which plugs in-line with the tail light connectors.

If you want to control it from an upfitter as well, you use the 2nd harness that is included in the kit, which is ran to your upfitter (but not required)

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you guys or DD themselves have any plans to offer this kit with the new c1r, with the brighter brake light?

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pair of ss3 max for tailgaters, yes please!

Sponsored

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If we don't have a 7-pin connector, can it be modified to work with 4-pin?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you guys or DD themselves have any plans to offer this kit with the new c1r, with the brighter brake light?
The C1R uses slightly different wiring I believe since it gets BRIGHTER. That's not part of the Diode harness existing. So no, no plans that im aware of.

If we don't have a 7-pin connector, can it be modified to work with 4-pin?
This has nothing to do with a trailer harness... this connects in-line to the factory tail lights

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, this was meant for the hitch reverse light thing.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you'll use the included harness which plugs in-line with the tail light connectors.

If you want to control it from an upfitter as well, you use the 2nd harness that is included in the kit, which is ran to your upfitter (but not required)
alright ... these have really got my attention. I'm curious - with the wire that can be used to go to the aux switch as an override - could that also be used to go to the factory rear foglamp wire? I've already installed the Ford headlight switch that has the front and rear foglight button in it, so could I theoretically run the wire from your harness to the rear foglight wire in the rear bumper to be activated by the rear foglight button instead of an aux switch?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

alright ... these have really got my attention. I'm curious - with the wire that can be used to go to the aux switch as an override - could that also be used to go to the factory rear foglamp wire? I've already installed the Ford headlight switch that has the front and rear foglight button in it, so could I theoretically run the wire from your harness to the rear foglight wire in the rear bumper to be activated by the rear foglight button instead of an aux switch?
Anything is possible if you start splicing wires in, so sure.

Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything is possible if you start splicing wires in, so sure.
sweet - this looks like the perfect option for what I've been thinking about - I'll just hang tight to see if there are any black friday sales :)
side note - the ARB Twin and KR mount kit I got from you guys was a breeze to install, and I have already used it a couple times!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sweet - this looks like the perfect option for what I've been thinking about - I'll just hang tight to see if there are any black friday sales :)
side note - the ARB Twin and KR mount kit I got from you guys was a breeze to install, and I have already used it a couple times!
Thanks. Told you. It's not too bad. The hardest part are the 2 carriage bolts that go under the mount. BUT it's easy if you have an off-set ratcheting wrench (i've found a smaller off-set one works great)

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The lighting in my parking deck leaves much to be desired. I'll be looking seriously for backup lighting when my WT is built.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com the second harness that goes to the uplifter, can you give more insight on the install for this?

does this need to go all the way back to the engine bay?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com the second harness that goes to the uplifter, can you give more insight on the install for this?

does this need to go all the way back to the engine bay?
With the Diode Dynamics reverse kit, there is an optional upfitter connector in the kit you can utilize. It's not long enough to go under the chasis (like our harness is) so you'll actually run this on the passenger side to the rear pass-through wire. Behind the rear seat on the passenger side, against the shell of the truck (behind the plastic panel) is a wire Ford left you. This wire runs under the passenger front foot-well/fuse area where there are a few of them left actually. Just look for the same color. This is a pass-through wire (just runs within the truck). Within that same bundle are other wires that run INTO the engine bay and are left against your driver side firewall (by the powered upfitters).

You'll basically run the diode upfitter portion to the rear pass-through. Then in the front footwell you'll connect this pass-through wire to ANOTHER pass-through (which goes into the engine bay). And then in the engine bay connect that pass-through to a POWERED upfitter.

I actually did this on my own Bronco to save time running a wire (although honestly, it's a little easier to run a wire under the frame of the truck I find then trying to access that rear upfitter, as they don't give you a lot of slack, and the same for the pass-throughs in the footwell).
Sponsored