Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! So happy to hear you have received your new Bronco. Shoutout to your dealership for staying open later so that you could pick it up the same day. Enjoy the new ride!
Ford, I think it is awesome you are on this site and replying to our deliveries but a ton of us have been waiting for over 3 months for hardtop replacements and we see new builds at MAP being produced. Can you please write a great response on here about timeframes of our builds. Or at least some info on what is going on. My built was pushed 4 times from 7/19 to 8/12. Been sitting ever since. Thanks so much
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well today's Twitter day...Ford has 3 days to clear an estimated 300+ vehicles to meet their timelines. Mondays going to be interesting.

Last edited:

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congratulations! So happy to hear you have received your new Bronco. Shoutout to your dealership for staying open later so that you could pick it up the same day. Enjoy the new ride!
Any info on those left behind would be very much appreciated! I’m sitting all alone as the remaining 7/16 and there is still a May and a few June. It’s very odd and frustrating.
VIN 1FMEE5EP7MLA40893

Last edited:

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford, I think it is awesome you are on this site and replying to our deliveries but a ton of us have been waiting for over 3 months for hardtop replacements and we see new builds at MAP being produced. Can you please write a great response on here about timeframes of our builds. Or at least some info on what is going on. My built was pushed 4 times from 7/19 to 8/12. Been sitting ever since. Thanks so much
Seriously. Literally any news other than "we're working hard to get out Broncos as quickly as possible" would be appreciated.

Sponsored

Lewie

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shipped!

Welcome
Your 2021 Bronco First Edition is estimated to be delivered to Huntington Beach Ford between 11/11/2021 & 11/17/2021
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 01/29/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed
    01/29/2021
  • In Production 08/03/2021, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production
    08/03/2021
  • Built 10/25/2021, Step 3 of 5 , Completed
    Built
    10/25/2021
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5 , In Progress
    Shipped
  • Dealer Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Dealer Delivery
    TBD

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t received the email yet, but the tracker updated to built this morning!

Blend - 8/9
Built - 10/27
Still nothing here but I'm happy to see another 8/9er with movement!

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh hellllls yeah Hunter! Hopefully shipping goes fast and you'll have it in your driveway by next weekend!

Random question - Do you know where we can find the stickers in your profile pic? As in, someone who obviously makes and sells them?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Random question - Do you know where we can find the stickers in your profile pic? As in, someone who obviously makes and sells them?
Sent you a PM.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can see that my 7/14 build keeps moving up the rankings. Now number 17 on the oldest Dirt Mountain detainees. Just made my 3rd payment and 4th insurance payment on a vehicle that is MIA. @Ford Motor Company - why can nobody tell me when I can reasonably expect my Bronco to get built?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be down for some as well.
PM's sent. But for anyone else wondering...

The t-shirts (and therefore also the stickers) went out of print when a certain companies attorneys starting making accusations of intellectual property infringement.

Whatever items were sold before the cease and desist letters starting flying are now black market items. Perhaps BroncoSIX or WideOpenRoads have inventory left that you can work something out with but my understanding is that they are all out.

With that being said though, my designs are still up on the Badges Thread (as always, free of charge) and I have no control on what people choose to do with them ;).

Last edited:

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, when my Bronco's rail car hit the state of Oklahoma I called my dealer to see what he knew. He was aware, as he checks on his orders each morning. He said the trucking compnay would either be Jack Cooper or United Road. I haven't heard much about the latter on the forum. So, I did some research and found this site. Yet another thing to obsessively refresh all day.

Just to foolow up on this, I guess I signed myself up to receive email notifications for any time my dealer receives a delivery from United Road. Looks like they just delivered a Ranger this morning. Man, I wish my Bronco would have been on that truck.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1635436891021

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see that my 7/14 build keeps moving up the rankings. Now number 17 on the oldest Dirt Mountain detainees. Just made my 3rd payment and 4th insurance payment on a vehicle that is MIA. @Ford Motor Company - why can nobody tell me when I can reasonably expect my Bronco to get built?
Youre right behind me and the two other remaining 7/13s. Crazy Ford comes on here but they can't communicate why some veihcles are running months behind others.
Sponsored