Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/11 Update - 5 Bronco's released today ladies and gents! Still on track for DM being empty by mid next week, with only 37 being left on the Tracker! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636659647552

Current Countdown Number -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Psny

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F two fiddy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The waiting on DM sucked but this waiting for shipped notice is just as bad. Most on here have got the built and shipped emails in the same day or one day after the other. But when we don’t get that, you realize you don’t fit the ‘normal pattern’ and start to worry again. I’m still checking Aem, ETIS, Palsapp and pizza tracker multiple times a day looking for any change. And yesterday my dealer eta went from 11/19 to 11/18 (one day better) so taking that as a good sign but i have had 4 dealer eta changes so until I get the shipped notice I know my current dealer eta is not solid. plus, having this delay in getting a shippEd email sucks cause you know you’re so close but you also know Ford could fuck you at any moment with some new issue and hold it.
Check the tracker just got an update we have shipped/ in transit. Finally

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it’s just the Bronco6g tracker

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/
Strange - mine looks totally different:
1636660238554.png
The bronco6g tracker uses the data fed from the AEM site - that previous view. So they are essentially the same AFAIK (put your vin at the end)

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=

Works best if you have Firefox to parse the data, or use a plugin in Chrome (JSON Viewer), or be prepared to be assaulted with a web page filled with hard-to-read data.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

11/11 Update - 5 Bronco's released today ladies and gents! Still on track for DM being empty by mid next week, with only 37 being left on the Tracker! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Current Countdown Number -
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Only 1 pre-August....now 13 to go....

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought my A51 First Edition was going to be the last one off Dirt Mountain. I just received my built email this morning. Blend - 8/13, Production 8/17, Built 11/11, ETA Dec. 16-22 Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. No updates to PTI modules, 8/17. AEM Ford Tracker dates updated. Now to tag out this weekend!
An interesting trend over the past 10 days or so...a big bump in the daily built rate for First Editions, compared to other trim levels.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636662803697

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello fellowe DMers, anyone else get to the point where you only check on the status of the bronco 1-2x a week? Iv definitely gotten there by now
No, I am still checking multiple times a day, but I just feel my blood pressure going up each time I check it throughout the day and then I wake up the next morning and feel a little optimistic, but then no just another day of bitter anger.

Last edited:

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

An interesting trend over the past 10 days or so...a big bump in the daily built rate for First Editions, compared to other trim levels.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** F51B5285-9B3F-4168-B36D-551B0C7D9C96
I have been noticing that. I was starting to think I was the only non-First Edition on Dirt Mountain and as such will certainly be the last one off of the mountain!!!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been noticing that. I was starting to think I was the only non-First Edition on Dirt Mountain and as such will certainly be the last one off of the mountain!!!
Not even close. Built 8/12? Still a pup ... Lol.

Sponsored

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s an early Christmas miracle… no shipping notice, no tracker change, never showed on palsapp, but somehow showed up at dealer today. Will share more after pickup tomorrow. It’s almost over…
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** F51B5285-9B3F-4168-B36D-551B0C7D9C96
Officially delivered as of the afternoon of 11/9. All is good and hopefully the rest of the Broncos get home soon.

Couple of parting words on DM - given the condition it arrived in (dealer admits these are some of the dirtiest new vehicles they’ve ever received from Ford), I think most of us would be appalled by the treatment of these vehicles… virtually no protection on exterior, every door sill and door had been kicked with muddy shoes (inside! why was someone sitting in every seat?), plastic shavings in leather seat creases and various bits on the floor and throughout, one door sill looked to have been cut with something very sharp, etc. On the exterior, dirt in every crevice, underneath vehicle, under hood, etc. Paint covered in swirl marks and various contaminates and more minor imperfections in the paint application than I’ve ever seen on a new vehicle. MIC 2.0 seems decent once I cleaned the black goo off edges… texture and color are consistent across all pieces, but there are some very sharp edges and one corner that was scuffed.

Overall, vehicle is great and all generally correctable (dealer replaced the door sill and everything is mostly all surface issues). Bottomline, it just further perpetuates the unfortunate perception that Ford just doesn’t care.

On a positive note, dealer was helpful throughout, did everything promised, great price, etc.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 231CB1E5-5EE7-4E1B-A8CF-79B4C2B455DA

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Weird that you are showing a Release Date and Transit Date. Those never populated for me until it actually shipped.
yeah, it was 'released' to dirt mountain... never to be seen or heard from again

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@CO-Bronco

It took awhile, but my Bronco was delivered to the dealer today. You can update my record in the tracker. Feeling relieved!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636677021735
Sponsored