Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad yours finally came in Frank!

giphy.gif
IT IS AMAZING!! The wait was long and frustrating but I can say after just 24 hours with this Bronco it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT! The wife and I love it and it is WAY better than I expected it to be!
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/08 Update - One Bronco released from Dirt Mountain today. Unfortunately though we've also added one more to the Tracker so our Countdown # remains the same. #NoBroncoLeftBehind
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639013554836

Countdown # -
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jason! Long time amigo, any snow down there

BOB!!!! Huge news, CONGRATS!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
Thank god no snow here, been in the 70's and 80's. Nice open top weather! After what we went through in Feb. here I could go the rest of my whole life without that stuff. I used to get excited about it, but no more. My poor F-150 hasn't been driven much lately. :cry:

NotYou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well. I’m just going to say. Another day. Still nothing. Dealer thinks there won’t be an update and it will just show up. I’m just saying. If anyone receives a 2021 after the 2022 builds start being built deserve to get a discount. Or at the very least. 0% Ford financing. The couple thousand dollars they would be losing out on would be nothing. I’ve been trying to drive my Tacoma as little as possible to maintain my trade in value but I never in a million years would have thought it would be an end of the year delivery. And I haven’t even shipped yet.

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have not received an email, but the tracker started working again this morning and (I am tempering any excitement/hope I have brewing inside me) I got this - I am not stating it in writing because I don’t want to jinx it.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 2ECE6997-F01A-4EDD-8A11-3E6DB3CB2AD4

I keep hitting refresh and it is still there!

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you dont mind PM'ing me your VIN & Order # I can look into a few things for you.
How long has your Tracker said "Shipped"? I'm hesitant to add you to the Tracker as sometimes we've seen upwards of 40 days for shipping to complete.
PM Sent

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a case number now with the New Vehicle Support Team. Shout out to Reina aka @Ford Motor Company for stepping up.

gilgamesh

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fellow Dirt Mountaineers, I am pleased to announce that I received a built email this morning and the pizza tracker has updated! I had a good feeling that this would be the case last night as the pizza tracker would not open and instead said “Sorry session expired, please refresh.” Obviously, upon refreshing, It wouldn’t load. This seems to be a sure fire way to know that a built email is incoming.

My dealer is about 30 minutes away from MAP, so scheduled delivery is sometime tomorrow through Thursday the 16th. I will probably be making a phone call to the dealer and see if they can expedite shipping as a minimum courtesy for all the bullshit.

Hoping that the instagram post wasn’t all bullshit and that the dirt mountain will be empty before the new year!

Sponsored

Bronco1995

Outer Banks
First Name
LeeAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995, 2021, and 2022 Ford Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a race to the bottom between me and @Bronco_Lover as the last two airbaggers.
Add me to the airbagger group. It's currently sitting at the dealership where I suppose we have visitation rights until it gets released.

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add me to the airbagger group. It's currently sitting at the dealership where I suppose we have visitation rights until it gets released.
Did they give you any ETA on the airbag fix? I have that recall as well and in shipping now. Dealer told me its just probably an inspection on that issue??
Thanks
Bob

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been shipped. Delivery estimate 12/3 to 12/9. This morning moved to 12/16. Tracked by rail to 130 miles from dealer. Unloaded last Friday. Dealer has no idea where my Bronco is. I am so tired of this bullshit.
mine shipped today as well long way from Michigan to SO CAL!!..