Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350,1938 Ford P/U, 1966 Ford Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While my rig was built today, it apparently has also already arrived at the dealer! Pictures will be posted once I can make it over there for pickup.
That's great news, Congrats!
Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While my rig was built today, it apparently has also already arrived at the dealer! Pictures will be posted once I can make it over there for pickup.
Awesome!

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, they gave me a case #. I'm hoping that given mine being maybe one of a dozen remaining from the June builds, that there will be a bit more urgency. Not that it's not as important for people with Sept/Oct builds who are still waiting, but from my reading of the dirt mountain tracker, mine should've been delivered already.
Mine has been shipped. Delivery estimate 12/3 to 12/9. This morning moved to 12/16. Tracked by rail to 130 miles from dealer. Unloaded last Friday. Dealer has no idea where my Bronco is. I am so tired of this bullshit.
welcome to the club lol

Daiss21

Wildtrak
First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still haven’t shipped or had any access to to the B6G/AEM Trackers. I just get the message “Can’t Retrieve this Vin”. It’s now been 18 days since I got my built email and maybe like a week since the trackers stopped working. Still staying pumped though!

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No news here - still "in production" with my 9/21 ETA for my 8/13 blend.

Too bad @Ford Motor Company doesn't think it's a problem to leave me in the dark for 4 months with an ETA date from 3 months ago.

I saw a 4 door wildtrack (Cactus Gray) on the road today. Same build. As an early day 1 reservation holder, it's beyond frustrating knowing that 99% of everyone after me got their 2021s first, and I'm stuck eating a year's worth of depreciation, while newer order holders get ready to receive their 2022s (while mine sat outside rusting for months).

I never thought being first in line would backfire so badly, and cost me money, while I rent a car because my 4Runner died and was towed away for parts.

Customer centricity - clearly not a "thing" for Ford anymore. Unfortunately the blue oval has lost a place in my heart as one of the great American brands. Looks like it's all only about making the numbers this quarter and brand loyalty is not even part of the equation.

I'm sick of the half hearted "We're hear to help." and "We'll open a case # for you." and "We're working to you get your Bronco to you ASAP." At this point, it's just lies and yes, it's offensive.

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m out. Waiting 4+ months is ridiculous. I can’t give Ford any money anymore. I’m going to Ford tomorrow are getting my down payment back and tapping out. It’s a win for the Ford Dealership I guess they’ll re sell it in minutes but I’m afraid for whoever picks it up off Dirt Mountain. They lost a customer for life. Good luck everyone on YOUR builds!

Last edited:

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No news here - still "in production" with my 9/21 ETA for my 8/13 blend.

Too bad @Ford Motor Company doesn't think it's a problem to leave me in the dark for 4 months with an ETA date from 3 months ago.

I saw a 4 door wildtrack (Cactus Gray) on the road today. Same build. As an early day 1 reservation holder, it's beyond frustrating knowing that 99% of everyone after me got their 2021s first, and I'm stuck eating a year's worth of depreciation, while newer order holders get ready to receive their 2022s (while mine sat outside rusting for months).

I never thought being first in line would backfire so badly, and cost me money, while I rent a car because my 4Runner died and was towed away for parts.

Customer centricity - clearly not a "thing" for Ford anymore. Unfortunately the blue oval has lost a place in my heart as one of the great American brands. Looks like it's all only about making the numbers this quarter and brand loyalty is not even part of the equation.

I'm sick of the half hearted "We're hear to help." and "We'll open a case # for you." and "We're working to you get your Bronco to you ASAP." At this point, it's just lies and yes, it's offensive.

I feel your pain, 7/12 blend

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not received an email, but the tracker started working again this morning and (I am tempering any excitement/hope I have brewing inside me) I got this - I am not stating it in writing because I don’t want to jinx it.

2ECE6997-F01A-4EDD-8A11-3E6DB3CB2AD4.jpeg

I keep hitting refresh and it is still there!
That sure as heck a "Built" in my books Heater! :) :) :)
Have you checked the B6G Tracker or the AEMs API to verify?

CONGRATSSSS

giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fellow Dirt Mountaineers, I am pleased to announce that I received a built email this morning and the pizza tracker has updated! I had a good feeling that this would be the case last night as the pizza tracker would not open and instead said “Sorry session expired, please refresh.” Obviously, upon refreshing, It wouldn’t load. This seems to be a sure fire way to know that a built email is incoming.

My dealer is about 30 minutes away from MAP, so scheduled delivery is sometime tomorrow through Thursday the 16th. I will probably be making a phone call to the dealer and see if they can expedite shipping as a minimum courtesy for all the bullshit.

Hoping that the instagram post wasn’t all bullshit and that the dirt mountain will be empty before the new year!
IT FINALLY HAPPENED MARK! :)!!! Congrats!

Perhaps the folk in the MOD Shop took care of you with a little something extra that will help with a speedy delivery:
giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/09 Update - Two Broncos released today :)! Congrats to the both of you and let's hope this momentum continues!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639107689252

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That sure as heck a "Built" in my books Heater! :) :) :)
Have you checked the B6G Tracker or the AEMs API to verify?

CONGRATSSSS

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy
I would love to verify, but I can’t. Both of those are not working anymore for anyone. Some on here speculate that Ford turned them off.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Took these pictures yesterday afternoon after getting the MIC top completely removed by myself. Dad and I worked a few days on sorting out a hoist in my garage (I'll post details later, right now I'm at work).

Be careful doing it... I scratched up my roll bar and will have to do some buffing and touch up paint!

toplessdriver.jpg

toplesspassenger.jpg
Sponsored