Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/27 Update - One Bronco released today, and unfortunately one more has joined our ranks. Everyone please welcome @Kingsingh15 and his 08/11 Blend!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1640629934218

Special Notes - HUGE MILESTONE! The last Soft Top has finally been released from Dirt Mountain. @Headsong's Cyber Orange 4dr Black Diamond is FREE!
giphy.gif

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 6 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Countdown # -
giphy-downsized-large.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Sponsored

EP-BRONCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
12/24-26 Updated - MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! I hope you all are having a great Holiday season with your loved ones. Over the past few days we have seen a few more Bronco's delivered and ONE more released from Dirt Mountain.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy-downsized-large

Special Notes - Trying something new here. As we have a few members that appear to be stuck in the "Built" Purgatory, I'd like to reach out to those who have received their Built status but has not yet updated to Shipped.

Kindly inform us on your current status and hopefully we can make heads or tails out of further potential hold-ups or if something Bronco specific has occurred for some of our members. (@MatteOBX , @JBrew , @EP-BRONCO )
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy-downsized-large

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 6 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Countdown # -

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Mine has shipped and was off loaded in Portland yesterday. I am waiting for it to be transferred to a truck and delivered to Southern Oregon. I will still have the airbag recall to deal with, but at least it arrived in Oregon!!

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For anyone who doesn’t have rock rails (or black paint), I added these rocker panel guards (official accessory on Ford site), and they cover the hideous pinch weld nicely. Really helps my OCD on the look. 2nd pic is before I added them.

F870C62B-01E6-4D30-AD7B-E2B3565F0C82.jpeg

1C265816-7DEB-4C12-B884-2F631C0CB25B.jpeg

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

UPDATE - The dealership called today and said that the airbag recall fix part has been ordered (expedited) and will be here in 4-10 days (holidays make it hard t know fr sure). They said they will let us know as soon as it arrives and then when they have fixed it. So the saga continues…
UPDATE - The airbag recall parts came in today. The dealership needs tomorrow to fix it and we pick it up on Wednesday! I will post pics from the pick up. So excited!

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For anyone who doesn’t have rock rails (or black paint), I added these rocker panel guards (official accessory on Ford site), and they cover the hideous pinch weld nicely. Really helps my OCD on the look. 2nd pic is before I added them.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1C265816-7DEB-4C12-B884-2F631C0CB25B

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1C265816-7DEB-4C12-B884-2F631C0CB25B
i looked all over the website and could not find them??

Sponsored

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, it was 12/10 when @Ford Motor Company created a case number for me and said their new vehicle support team would be reaching out in "a few business days". I sent them a DM again last Tuesday and have yet to hear back. It's almost comical how little information anyone on their PR team seems to have or be able to obtain. I'm really just trying to understand at this point whether my bronco actually shipped, or is in holding.

Are there any '22 MY getting delivered yet? I feel like that's going to be the breaking point for me if we start seeing newer model years getting delivered prior to mine. I'd hope (but don't expect) that Ford would allow us to "rebuild" a new one if we chose and honor the '21 pricing we originally were given or some other incentive.

This is the first Ford I've directly ordered/bought new, and frankly it's turning me off from buying anything from the oval again.
i had 4 case numbers created with not one response back, I would not hold your breath

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 days to go and still on the mountain. I don't think they're going to make it.

This is my first and probably last new car, certainly the last I custom order. Stephen King couldn't write a better horror story.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3 days to go and still on the mountain. I don't think they're going to make it.

This is my first and probably last new car, certainly the last I custom order. Stephen King couldn't write a better horror story.
I tweeted Mr. Levine about mine today. He actually sent me a DM asking for my VIN. Not really expecting anything from it though.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I tweeted Mr. Levine about mine today. He actually sent me a DM asking for my VIN. Not really expecting anything from it though.
I did the same thing when the airbag recall news came out. Fortunately I wasn't affected.

He DOES respond.

Good luck!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

184 Days Built, I sure hope he would respond!

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol I sent him a tweet a couple weeks ago and didn’t get a response. Just sent another one.
Nothing in my tracker has changed, hell, I don’t even have a date for built. Just a 6/29 in production but showing shipped as well.
Maybe they accidentally took mine out for crash testing lol.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've tweeted Levine a dozen times. No luck.
Uhg! Maybe you unwittingly backed over a feline related to Levine…..something like that has to explain why out of the dirt mountain crew that you’re still held hostage. For those not following as closely as the rest of us 6G junkies, @Tricky Dick was doing a lot of the input and tracking for the rest of us that aren’t so well versed with tech.
soon hopefully 🙏

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke to my dealer also today. No updates since I had an ETA end date for July 25th. Notes after that say "pending update" whatever that means. He said he was going to contact the regional rep for further details if any. Honestly I'm over it by now. Ford really needs to let people know what the real reason is for these being held so long. And it's not because of the tops anymore.

Screenshot_20211229-103243_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Sponsored