Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/30 Update - THREE BRONCOS HAVE BEEN RELEASED TODAY! We haven't seen this many since I want to say early November. That leaves us with only three left!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20211230-215444_Sheets

Left are @38shoptruck , @Tricky Dick & @Kingsingh15 . Any movements on your end folks?

I'll add the rest of the usual flare to this post when me and Bucky return south from our winter camping expedition in the new year.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man it's so awesome seeing all these hostages finally released! I can tell you it feels great knowing it's on its way, just can't wait to check the quality and DM residuals.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year DM'ers

Kingsingh15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ram trx, 2020 Shelby gt500, durnago hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
12/30 Update - THREE BRONCOS HAVE BEEN RELEASED TODAY! We haven't seen this many since I want to say early November. That leaves us with only three left!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20211230-215444_Sheets

Left are @38shoptruck , @Tricky Dick & @Kingsingh15 . Any movements on your end folks?

Nothing on my end unfortunately! Hopeful for tomorrow!
I'll add the rest of the usual flare to this post when me and Bucky return south from our winter camping expedition in the new year.

View attachment 233958

Kingsingh15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ram trx, 2020 Shelby gt500, durnago hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man it's so awesome seeing all these hostages finally released! I can tell you it feels great knowing it's on its way, just can't wait to check the quality and DM residuals.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year DM'ers
What does dm residuals mean? Haha sorry if it’s obvious I wasn’t sure what it meant

Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Left over dirt mountain and any issues that could arise from a vehicle sitting for five months unattended.

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't sound like it Tyson. @JBrew is the closest to your situation but theirs is just stuck as Built, not Shipped.

Out of all the Bronco's that have crossed DM I'm most nervous about your situation.

I honestly feel like it has been either lost or damaged during shipping.

Any luck with Tweeting Mr.Levine?
I sent him a tweet a week or so ago and then one Monday or Tuesday but didn’t get anything back. They were pretty straight forward tweets too.
First was: @mrlevine Hey, I have a 6/28 blend #bronco with the tracker showing shipped since 11/11 however I never received a build/shipped email. Tracker also doesn't show build/shipped date and estimated delivery 8/2... Any insights on what's going on?

and second was: @mrlevine Hey, I sent a tweet your way a couple weeks back about my 6/28 blend bronco. I never got a build/shipped email and tracker doesn’t have dates but been showing shipped since 11/11. Dealer doesn’t have any info but I would appreciate any help

Last edited:

38shoptruck

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350,1938 Ford P/U, 1966 Ford Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing new to report here, I did however receive my Built Right Industries front license plate relocate kit yesterday. If only I had a Bronco to put it on.......

Sponsored

MatteOBX

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ll I’m happy to know my Bronco was shipped but another failed promise by ford saying it would be delivered between 12/24 and 12/30. I am now officially receiving my 2021 in 2022!

do we know if any MY22 have been delivered yet, I know some have been built.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe some owners of delivered DMBs have indicated the door sticker matches the blend date, not the build date. I'm going to be buying a 6+ month old, 50+ mile "new" 21 Bronco in 2022. Yay.
Mine is still sitting at the dealership because the airbag parts are on back order, so I‘ll be doing the same. Hopefully you won’t have to wait for your fix after it comes off Dirt Mountain.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to wish everyone past and present at Dirt Mountain a very happy New Years and may your coming year be prosperous and full of joy with your Broncos.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to wish everyone past and present at Dirt Mountain a very happy New Years and may your coming year be prosperous and full of joy with your Broncos.
To you as well @CO-Bronco!
Sponsored